Here is what you will learn in this Online Training:
- See how Botox in these specific areas can eliminate headaches, migraines, bruxism, clenching, TMJ disorder without any other treatment or oral appliances and check out these new AAFE trigger point protocols!
- Learn how adding volume with dermal fillers in the face affect how muscles function (called myomodulation) and how it helps in esthetic headache treatment
- Check out what solid filler PDO threads can do to help potentiate the Botox esthetic headache treatment better than ever before
- You will see how comprehensive treatment with all of these injectables give patients the best esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- And special bonus content of a new treatment you have got to see!
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Evaluate how to diagnose, and treatment plan patients to achieve the best possible advanced esthetic and therapeutic outcomes with injectable therapy for orofacial pain treatment
- Demonstrate knowledge with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver trigger point therapy for therapeutic uses in the head and neck
- Understand the mechanisms of action of neuromodulation and myomodulation
AAFE Faculty Member teaching this course: Dr. Louis Malcmacher. See faculty page for Dr. Malcmacher’s qualifications and conflicts of interest.
Location: On Demand Always Available
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics designates this activity for 2 continuing education credits.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is designated as an approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2019 to 3/31/2023. Provider ID# 321332 AGD course code 200
Release date: January 2021
Review date: August 2022
Thousands of AAFE trained healthcare professionals use Botox, dermal fillers and PDO Threads in their practice every day getting the best therapeutic and esthetic outcomes for their patients. Get AAFE Certification Trained Today!
Computer requirements to view this program include any mobile device, laptop or desktop with the latest updated operating system software. This program is best viewed in Google Chrome.
There are no prerequisites for this program.