Complete On Demand CME Ultrasound and Complications Managment Certification Training – 4 Hours CME
You Don’t Need An Ultrasound To Take This Course – It Will Help You Decide What To Buy
Virtual certification training from the comfort of your home or office which includes full on demand training which will take you step by step through patient anatomy mapping, precision complications management using ultrasound for treating vascular events, nodules, infections and ultrasound guided hyaluronidase injections plus so much more. Register Above Now!
- Fundamentals of using high frequency cordless ultrasound technology optimized for facial esthetics and therapeutics
- Choosing the best ultrasound imaging device optimized for facial esthetics and facial anatomy
- Using advanced ultrasound software to visualize facial anatomy
- How to precisely measure depth of the vasculature and other anatomy – this is the power of ultrasound technology and will make you a much safer clinician
- Step by step AAFE facial anatomy mapping techniques for comprehensive injectable treatment
- Use ultrasound as a soft tissue radiograph to see different facial layers such as dermis, subcutaneous fat, muscles, arteries, veins, bone and more
- Determine the right facial plane to place lifting PDO threads
- Understand and see normal and abnormal blood flow
- How to precisely perform ultrasound guided injections to place fillers
- Identify nodules and other irregularities associated with dermal filler treatment
- Manage filler complications such as vascular occlusion and compression in real-time
- Updated brand new AAFE protocols for targeted complication management using an ultrasound
- How to precisely use ultrasound guided targeted hyaluronidase injections to dissolve hyaluronic acid fillers
- Fee strategies for the use of ultrasound imaging in your practice
- And much more!
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Evaluate how to diagnose, and treatment plan patients to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes using ultrasound imaging
- Demonstrate proficiency and practice hands on using ultrasound imaging for facial anatomy mapping
- Understand how to use ultrasound guided injections for injectables complication management
Live Patient Ultrasound Training Available At The AAFE Cadaver Injection Anatomy Lab and Ultrasound Imaging and Complications Management Live Patient CME Certification Training – 18 Hours CME
Brand new, this is the only applied injection anatomy cadaver lab and in depth AAFE injection anatomy instruction course of its kind, now including practical esthetic ultrasound training and hands on lifting PDO cadaver lab. You get to inject and then dissect with AAFE faculty – an AAFE exclusive! Ultrasound devices will be provided for use at this training course. Click here for live patient course information and available dates.
Important Information About Virtual Course
- This Virtual Ultrasound Therapy and Complications Management Certification Training is approved for 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ , 4 AMA, ACCME, ANCC, AANP, AAPA Credits and 4 ADA CERP / AGD PACE continuing education credits. Please see additional information tab for full information.
- Please review to our Course Policies page for any additional course information here -> AAFE Course Policies
- You will receive a hands on certification certificate. If you would like a live patient certification, you may apply your course fee towards an AAFE live patient smooth PDO training for any upcoming location.
- Please reach out to email@example.com for live patient training pricing and dates coming up!