In this course, you will learn:
1.Understand the facial artery and labial artery 3D anatomy like never before – make your injections safer, easier, with the best esthetic outcomes!
2. Temple volume deficiency with dermal fillers and solid fillers – see the only 2 anatomical layers you need to know for treating “peanut head”
3. How to do the best and safest anatomically based pyriform fossa injections – add this immediately to your practice
4. Never drop an eyebrow or eyelid again with this upper face muscle dissection – see how to keep your botulinum toxin exactly where you want it
5. Learn why 27 and 30 gauge microcannulas are safer than 22 and 25 gauge microcannulas in this AAFE exclusive cadaver lab research demonstration
6. See and understand the exact anatomical layer to place lifting PDO threads for sagging skin and see why you need to add this now to your practice
7. And much more!
Whether you are a dentist, physician, nurse practitioner, nurse, physician assistant, new to injectables or are an experienced injector, join AAFE President Dr. Louis Malcmacher in this live virtual cadaver training as he takes you through 3D injection anatomy like never before!