Who We Are
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) is a multidisciplinary professional healthcare organization whose mission is teaching the best non-surgical and non-invasive facial injectable techniques to healthcare professionals worldwide. The AAFE is an umbrella organization comprised of physicians, dentists, nurses and other healthcare professionals committed to providing the best possible outcomes in areas of facial esthetics and facial pain treatment.
What We Do
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is a teaching organization that stands apart in its educational support and outreach by combining knowledge of various medical disciplines to teach attendees new and innovative non-surgical injectable techniques. The AAFE instructs existing healthcare practices, esthetic practices and medical spas in quickly integrating new procedures through the use of successful and proven practice management, compliance, legal and business models. We are here to make your practice succeed quickly with the best business practices available.
Why Choose the American Academy of Facial Esthetics?
- We have trained over 16000 dental and medical professionals in botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, PDO Threadlifts, bruxism, TMD, orofacial pain, myofascial pain and dental sleep medicine.
- Our course is taught by physicians, dentists and healthcare professionals who have practices just like our attendees. We teach how all of these procedures integrate directly into your office. Healthcare professionals are often disappointed when trained by other medical and dental specialists who do not relate at all to your practice and cannot show you how to integrate the full use of these new skills for both therapeutic and esthetic uses including use in orthodontics, prosthodontics, TMD, orofacial pain, periodontics, implants, esthetic dentistry, family medicine, internal medicine, dermatology and sleep medicine.
- We have the most testimonials of any course of this kind – click here for a full list of testimonials.
- We are the most comprehensive course in terms of education and practical procedures taught that you will be able to integrate into your practice right away.
- We have retrained more physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and dentists who have taken other courses of this kind because the other courses did not adequately prepare them to integrate this into their medical/dental practice. Dentists, physicians and nurses who have taken other courses overwhelmingly agreed that they wish they had taken the American Academy of Facial Esthetics course first and saved their time and money.
- The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is the best resource for continuing support after the course through our membership organization with its over 8000 members. This includes resources such as online forums, discussion groups, ask the expert faculty, blogs, and news. You can upload a picture of a patient and get recommendations on treatment planning and troubleshoot postoperative results to learn how to constantly improve your skills. The AAFE also offers marketing support such as use of our logo for your office. We also offer the only professional facial esthetics designation with advanced training, fellowship and mastership status in the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
- This course is accepted by all malpractice insurance companies as the AAFE has written the protocols for many liability insurance companies, both medical and dental.
- The AAFE has set the professional education standards in the area of facial esthetics, facial pain therapy, and sleep medicine accepted by state dental and medical boards and organizations.
American Academy of Facial Esthetics is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2019 to 3/31/2022
“This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the joint program provider approval of Common Sense Dentistry and the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Common Sense Dentistry is approved for awarding FAGD/MAGD credit.”
* offers may not be combined.
For faster service contact Theresa at 1-800-952-0521.
Our international academies include The International Academy of Facial Esthetics (IAFE) and The Indian Academy of Facial Esthetics (IAOFE). Constituent societies are being created around the world driven by the expansion of facial injectable therapy.
Please contact us at (888) 543-2348 for more information or to schedule a course.
American Academy of Facial Esthetics
2120 S. Green Road
South Euclid, OH 44121