Take the #1 On-Demand Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
Upon completing registration for this course you will receive email confirmation that will give you access to the Prepare On-Demand Module which includes the lecture, video and didactic portions of this course using the AAFE state of the art online education portal
These courses are intended for international healthcare professionals only, and do not take the place of live patient training for healthcare professionals practicing within the United States.
Botulinum Toxins and Dermal Fillers Level II Course – International Online Module Training
- Solid filler smooth PDO threads for precise vermilion border enhancement
- Nefertiti Lift with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers – the AAFE protocol
- Platysma bands treatment with botulinum toxin for down-turned oral commissures and turkey neck
- Learn new botulinum toxins dilutions for very precise placement
- Differential frontalis injection techniques for therapeutic and esthetic treatment outcomes
- Learn how to treat the muscles involved with creating esthetic eyebrows lines – eyebrow lifting and sculpting
- AAFE exclusive protocol for definitively treating maxillary gingival excess, otherwise known as “gummy smile”
- Comprehensive patient assessment for combination botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatment
- Anatomical lip sculpting using the AAFE Keyhole Pout V to M lip enhancement technique and beautiful vermillion borders
- Advanced dermal filler injection techniques including cross hatching and scaffolding
- Eliminate “bunny lines” which will also help with upper lip lines
- Eliminating “black triangles” between teeth – the exclusive AAFE protocol to treat deficient interdental papilla
- Precision use of hyaluronidase pharmaceutical agents
- How to use advanced hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxylapetite dermal filler products
- The most esthetic anatomically based mid-face volumization and cheek enhancements for upper lip lift support so the patient can show more teeth and have a wider smile
- FDA protocol for chronic migraine treatment with botulinum toxin
- Masseter injections for esthetic and therapeutic treatment
AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.
$597.00 – $1,194.00