Stop Making Bruxism Appliances and Start Increasing Production Immediately!
1 CE Credit
(Your login will be emailed in 1-2 business days)
In this course, you will learn:
• Why there is no such thing as a “bruxism appliance”
• How every “bruxism” appliance/whitening tray/dentures/posterior restorations can increase the chance of heart attack, stroke, and hypertension if you don’t know something important about that patient
• Which bruxism appliances increases myofascial pain.
• Does your patient have class 1, 2 or 3 bruxism? You don’t know? How can you treat what you don’t know?
• Which dental sleep medicine appliances are totally wrong for bruxers
• Can Botox® be an alternative to bruxism appliances? See this case presentation and you decide.
The Bottom Line:
Dr. Louis Malcmacher will teach you how to use highly effective tools to grow your practice by learning new ways to test and treat bruxism that will increase your productivity and help your patients immediately!
Published January 2015 and Expires December 2018
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.