Come to the #1 Solid Filler PDO Thread Lift Live Patient Training Courses
The AAFE has two solid filler PDO Thread Lift Live Patient Training Courses – Lifting PDO Threads Course and Smooth PDO Threads Course.
Take the Solid Filler Smooth PDO Thread Lift Course Described On This Page if you want to:
✔Have long term collagen building, skin rejuvenation, acne scars, smooth crepey skin, eyebrow lifts, vermillion border pop, radial lip lines, safe glabellar frown lines, cheek enhancements, nasolabial folds, oral commissures, marionette lines, neck lift, and more!
Take the Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread Lift Course if you want to:
✔LIft and tighten sagging skin, cheeks, jowls, jawline, oral commissures, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, perform a non-surgical face lift and more!
AAFE Solid Filler Smooth PDO Thread Lift Live Patient Training Course
This Is The Most Comprehensive Solid Filler Smooth PDO Thread Training Course Available!
This course is for beginners in facial esthetics or clinicians who have been trained with PDO threads in the past.
Forget everything you have ever seen or learned about PDO threads. This is state of the art advanced training like you have never seen before! With the new exclusive AAFE protocols, solid filler smooth PDO thread Lifts are comfortable and highly effective like never before. The AAFE has re-trained many professionals who have taken other PDO courses – don’t waste your time and money – take the AAFE course and learn the best techniques that will get you the best esthetic and therapeutic outcomes for your patients!
Patient areas of treatment with exclusive AAFE protocols include long term collagen building, treatment for skin rejuvenation, acne scars, smooth crepey skin, vermillion border pop, radial lip lines, safe glabellar frown lines, cheek enhancements, nasolabial folds, oral commissures, marionette lines, neck lift, and much more!
“The AAFE PDO Thread Lift course was EXCELLENT! I’m excited to start offering this right away. It’s great to have new skills and lots of enthusiasm from staff and patients!” Dr. Caron Glickman
Come and learn the latest AAFE exclusive techniques learned from AAFE international faculty in Europe and Asia where solid filler smooth PDO thread lifts have been performed for many years and see the new products available for the best treatment outcomes in total facial esthetics.
The AAFE Solid Filler Polydioxanone (PDO) smooth thread therapy exclusive protocols provide a non-surgical, minimally invasive material and technique to generate the patient’s natural collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production offering a natural looking youthful volumization of the face lasting up to 1-2 years. This treatment provides immediate visible result that gets better over time. PDO absorbable sutures have long been used in dental surgery, pediatric cardiac surgery, neurosurgery and orthopedic surgery for re-approximation of cutaneous and subcutaneous tissues for over 30 years.
The diagnosis, treatment plan and documented use of PDO sutures for re-approximation of soft tissue is well within every healthcare provider’s scope of practice as these are sutures regularly used in dental and medical practices. These PDO suture threads meet all the requirements of safety and efficacy established by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) for suturing.
Solid Filler PDO smooth thread therapy provide an immediate visible lift, smoothing and bio-stimulation of collagen production through neocollagenesis giving the patient lasting results for up to 12 – 24 months depending on the patient’s lifestyle. This treatment provides neovascularization providing skin rejuvenation and bio-stimulation, increase in facial volume, better lip and smile lines, enhances skin tone, skin and pore tightening. Solid fillers smooth PDO threads can be used alone or combined with botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, solid filler lifting PDO threads, and platelet rich plasma (PRP) with very few contraindications, side effects, and no to minimal down time.
Now every clinician has an excellent treatment option for patients with collagen loss in the middle to lower face which adversely affects the lip, smile and jaw lines from an esthetic and functional perspective. Patient areas of treatment including long term collagen building, treatment for skin rejuvenation, acne scars, smooth crepey skin, vermillion border pop, radial lip lines, safe glabellar frown lines, cheek enhancements, nasolabial folds, oral commissures, marionette lines, neck lift, and much more!
Course Details and Registration
- Patient assessment, evaluation and consultation for solid filler smooth PDO threads
- Indications and contraindications for solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy
- In depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
- Patient evaluation for the best dento-facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Learn proper sterile technique for the use of injectable smooth solid fillers
- Safety and risk issues for solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy
- Integrating solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans.
- Learn the best treatment techniques including proper tissue depths, patient mapping and preparation for the best oral/maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes
- Create beautiful vermillion borders and treat radial lip lines with smooth solid filler threads
- Cheek enhancements and neck lifts with solid filler smooth PDO threads
- Successfully treat the glabellar “danger zone” with smooth PDO threads where you would never place HA fillers to eliminate deep frown lines
- Smooth, tighten and lift nasolabial folds, marionette lines, jowls and the corners of the mouth using smooth solid filler threads
- Smooth crepey skin, skin rejuvenation, acne scar treatment with neocollagenesis to grow new collagen for long lasting amazing results
- How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Live patient training including comprehensive diagnosis (ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes), treatment planning, and delivery of solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy
- Fee strategies for solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy
- Combining solid filler smooth threads with other injectable therapies
- All necessary office forms and informed consents needed to begin treating patients immediately
- Observe many patients during the day
- One on one mentored instruction as you work hands-on with your patient
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Achieve clinical proficiency on live patients with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver solid filler smooth PDO thread for smoothing and volumizing
- Successfully integrate solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy into your practice
|Registration||12:00 PM||Course begins on time, please be prompt.|
|Course begins||12:30 PM|
|Course ends||4:30 PM|
- PLEASE READ OUR COURSE AND CANCELLATION POLICY CAREFULLY
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR FAQ
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR VIDEO FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) SECTION
- Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Solid Filler Smooth PDO Thread Lift Course