Let the AAFE prepare you to add the two hottest facial injectables that are quickly growing the facial esthetic market.
Hyperdilute calcium hydroxylapetite and solid filler Smooth PDO Threads have grown exponentially in acceptance by patients who want longer term results, and are the only agents to for collagen and elastin building. Both of these injectables need to be well understood to get the best treatment outcomes long term for natural collagen building results and perform better than any other collagen biostimulator available.
Join us for this brand-new totally live advanced master injector course which will concentrate on full face esthetic and therapeutic treatment. This course will focus on these two injectables to your practice which will expand the services you will be able to provide to your patients with better treatment outcomes when properly used.
This Course will be Friday August 14, 2020, at AAFE Training Center in Cleveland, Ohio and is limited to 5 attendees.
AAFE Non-Members $1997 / AAFE Members $1797 / AAFE All Access Diamond and Platinum Package Members $1697
To register, please contact Theresa@facialesthetics.org
Course Details and Registration
1 Collagen Biostimulation Course Overview and Objectives
Using Hyperdilute calcium hydroxylapetite (radiesse) and Solid filler smooth pdo threads for collagen biostimulation Course Overview
Hyperdilute calcium hydroxylapetite and solid filler smooth PDO threads are the most effective collagen biostimulation combination for long term collagen and elastin building, skin tightening, rejuvenation, acne scar reduction, and more! This leaves skin substantially tighter, the jaw more defined and contoured, can permanently remove chin fat, and adjusts the lip and smile lines of the lower lip in relation to the teeth.
Hyperdilute calcium hydroxylapetite and solid filler smooth PDO threads helps gradually replace lost collagen — an underlying cause of facial aging — for results that can last more than two years. It is used to correct shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles in which deep dermal grid pattern (cross-hatch) injection technique is appropriate. This adds volume to the mid-face which supports the upper lip and smile lines as well as long term volumization.
- Full face diagnosis, treatment planning, and injectable treatment
- Patient assessment and consultation for hyperdilute calcium hydroxylapetite and solid filler smooth PDO threads
- Indications and contraindications for these agents
- In depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
- Patient evaluation for the best dental and facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Review of sterile technique as it relates to the use of Hyperdilute calcium hydroxylapetite and solid filler smooth PDO threads injectable agents
- Safety and risk issues for injectable therapy
- Learn the physiology and pharmacology of oral and maxillo-facial injectable treatment
- Integrating Hyperdilute calcium hydroxylapetite and solid filler smooth PDO threads injectable therapy into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
CONT. Course Objectives:
- Creating a more defined jaw line, lower and upper lip support using anatomical landmarks for the best esthetic results
- Learn the best treatment techniques including anatomical sites, proper preparation and dilution for the best oral and maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes
- How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Live patient training including comprehensive diagnosis, treatment planning, proper dosing and delivery of hyperdilute calcium hydroxylapetite and solid filler smooth PDO threads injectable agents
- Understand protocols for patient preparation with pre and post procedural care instructions
- Learn hyperdilute calcium hydroxylapetite and solid filler smooth PDO threads injectable indications and contraindications and safety protocols for best therapeutic outcomes.
2 Course Schedule (Schedule may vary by location)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands on portion of these courses.
|Hyperdilute calcium hydroxylapetite and solid filler smooth PDO threads|
|Course begins||8:00 AM|| Course begins on time.|
|Course ends||12:30 PM|
3 FAQs, Policies & Important Information
- Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
You will receive 10 ADA CERP CE participation hours each for successfully completing each part of this live patient course. Educational methods used for these courses are lecture and participation.
During the live patient training course section, continuing education credit hours are awarded solely for the live evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment planning of patients. The actual treatment injections are separate practice sessions for which there are no continuing education credits awarded.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2019 to 3/31/2023. Provider ID# 321332
Please read our Course & Cancellation Policy carefully
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics designates this activity for 8 continuing education credits.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
4 Find a Location / Register
Find a Location for Your Collagen Biostimulation Course
Browse available courses