Come to the #1 Botox and Dermal Fillers Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
NEWLY UPDATED LEVEL II COURSE – LEARN MORE SKILLS TO ADD TO YOUR PRACTICE INCLUDING NEFERTITI LIFT AND SMOOTH PDO THREADS FOR BEAUTIFUL VERMILLION BORDERS
Upon completing registration for this course you will receive email confirmation that will give you access to the Prepare On-Demand Module which includes the lecture, video and didactic portions of this course using the AAFE state of the art online education portal. The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the Practice Live Patient Module of this training course. The Botox Live Patient training will take place in the morning. The Dermal Filler live patient training will be in the afternoon.
For the best educational experience, please bring your own model patients. Model patients are not provided.
Course Details and Registration
- Solid filler smooth PDO threads for precise vermilion border enhancement
- Nefertiti Lift with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers – the AAFE protocol
- Platysma bands treatment with botulinum toxin for down-turned oral commissures and turkey neck
- Learn new botulinum toxins dilutions for very precise placement
- Differential frontalis injection techniques for therapeutic and esthetic treatment outcomes
- Learn how to treat the muscles involved with creating esthetic eyebrows lines – eyebrow lifting and sculpting
- AAFE exclusive protocol for definitively treating maxillary gingival excess, otherwise known as “gummy smile”
- Comprehensive patient assessment for combination botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatment
- Anatomical lip sculpting using the AAFE Keyhole Pout V to M lip enhancement technique and beautiful vermillion borders
- Advanced dermal filler injection techniques including cross hatching and scaffolding
- Eliminate “bunny lines” which will also help with upper lip lines
- Eliminating “black triangles” between teeth – the exclusive AAFE protocol to treat deficient interdental papilla
- Precision use of hyaluronidase pharmaceutical agents
- How to use advanced hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxylapetite dermal filler products
- The most esthetic anatomically based mid-face volumization and cheek enhancements for upper lip lift support so the patient can show more teeth and have a wider smile
- FDA protocol for chronic migraine treatment with botulinum toxin
- Masseter injections for esthetic and therapeutic treatment
AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands on portion of these courses.
|Registration – Botox Training||7:30 AM|
|Botox Live Patient Training||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Course Begins on Time|
|Registration – Dermal Filler Training||12:45 PM|
|Dermal Filler Live Patient Training||1:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
- Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
You will receive 8 CE participation hours each for these successfully completed live patient courses – Level II Botulinum Toxin Training and Dermal Filler Training. Educational methods used for these courses are lecture and participation.
During the live patient training course section, continuing education credit hours are awarded solely for the live evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment planning of patients. The actual treatment injections are separate practice sessions for which there are no continuing education credits awarded.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2016 to 3/31/2019. Provider ID# 321332
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics designates this activity for 20 continuing education credits.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Botulinum Toxins (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport) & Dermal Fillers Level 2 Course