Botulinum Toxins (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport) & Dermal Fillers Level 2
Come to the #1 Botox and Frontline TMJ, Headaches, and Orofacial Pain Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
Upon completing registration for this course you will receive email confirmation that will give you access to the Prepare On-Demand Module which includes the lecture, video and didactic portions of this course using the AAFE state of the art online education portal. The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the Practice Live Patient Module of this training course. The Botox Live Patient training will take place in the morning. The Dermal Filler live patient training will be in the afternoon.
For the best educational experience, please bring your own model patients. Model patients are not provided.
Course Details and Registration
- Update on the latest botulinum toxin A (Bont-A) products
- Proper photo documentation for facial esthetics
- Learn new botulinum toxins dilutions for very precise placement
- Differential frontalis injection techniques for therapeutic and esthetic treatment outcomes
- Learn how to treat the muscles involved with creating esthetic eyebrows lines – eyebrow lifting and sculpting
- Eliminate “bunny lines” which will also help with upper lip lines
- FDA protocol for chronic migraine treatment with botulinum toxin
- Masseter injections for esthetic and therapeutic treatment
- AAFE exclusive protocol for definitively treating maxillary gingival excess, otherwise known as “gummy smile”
- Treating downturned oral commissures with botulinum toxin and how to prevent complications
- Comprehensive patient assessment for combination botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatment
- Advanced dermal filler injection techniques including cross hatching and scaffolding
- Anatomical lip sculpting using the AAFE V to M lip enhancement technique
- Precision use of hyaluronidase pharmaceutical agents
- How to use advanced hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxylapetite dermal filler products
- The most esthetic anatomically based cheek enhancements for upper lip lift to support the mid-face so the patient can show more teeth and have a wider smile
- Eliminating “black triangles” between teeth – the exclusive AAFE protocol to treat deficient interdental papilla
- Open roundtable discussion with AAFE expert faculty on achieving clinical and practice management success
AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands on portion of these courses.
|Registration – Botox Training||7:30 AM|
|Botox Live Patiend Training||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Course Begins on Time|
|Registration – Dermal Filler Training||12:45 PM|
|Dermal Filler Live Patient Training||1:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
You will receive 8 CE participation hours each for these successfully completed live patient courses – Botulinum Toxin Training, Dermal Filler Training, and Frontline TMJ/Orofacial Pain Training. Educational methods used for these courses are lecture and participation.
During the live patient training course section, continuing education credit hours are awarded solely for the live evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment planning of patients. The actual treatment injections are separate practice sessions for which there are no continuing education credits awarded.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2016 to 3/31/2019. Provider ID# 321332
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics designates this activity for 8 continuing education credits.
American Academy of Family Physicians
This Live activity, AAFE Edu On-Demand course, from 1/15/16 to 1/16/17, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 14.25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Botulinum Toxins (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport) & Dermal Fillers Level 2 Course