Come to the #1 Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
NEWLY UPDATED LEVEL II COURSE – LEARN MORE SKILLS TO ADD TO YOUR PRACTICE INCLUDING NEFERTITI LIFT AND SMOOTH PDO THREADS FOR BEAUTIFUL VERMILLION BORDERS
Upon completing registration for this course you will receive email confirmation that will give you access to the Prepare Online Module which includes the lecture, video and didactic portions of this course using the AAFE state of the art online module education portal. The Prepare Online Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the Practice Live Patient Module of this training course. The Botulinum Toxin Live Patient training will take place in the morning. The Dermal Filler live patient training will be in the afternoon.
For the best educational experience, please bring your own model patients. Model patients are not provided.
Course Details and Registration
- Solid filler smooth PDO threads for precise vermilion border enhancement
- Nefertiti Lift with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers – the AAFE protocol
- Platysma bands treatment with botulinum toxin for down-turned oral commissures and turkey neck
- Learn new botulinum toxins dilutions for very precise placement
- Differential frontalis injection techniques for therapeutic and esthetic treatment outcomes
- Learn how to treat the muscles involved with creating esthetic eyebrows lines – eyebrow lifting and sculpting
- AAFE exclusive protocol for definitively treating maxillary gingival excess, otherwise known as “gummy smile”
- Comprehensive patient assessment for combination botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatment
- Anatomical lip sculpting using the AAFE Keyhole Pout V to M lip enhancement technique and beautiful vermillion borders
- Advanced dermal filler injection techniques including cross hatching and scaffolding
- Eliminate “bunny lines” which will also help with upper lip lines
- Eliminating “black triangles” between teeth – the exclusive AAFE protocol to treat deficient interdental papilla
- Precision use of hyaluronidase pharmaceutical agents
- How to use advanced hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxylapetite dermal filler products
- The most esthetic anatomically based mid-face volumization and cheek enhancements for upper lip lift support so the patient can show more teeth and have a wider smile
- FDA protocol for chronic migraine treatment with botulinum toxin
- Masseter injections for esthetic and therapeutic treatment
AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare Online Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands on portion of these courses.
|Registration – Botulinum Toxin Training||7:30 AM|
|Botulinum Toxin Live Patient Training||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Course Begins on Time|
|Registration – Dermal Filler Training||12:45 PM|
|Dermal Filler Live Patient Training||1:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
- PLEASE READ OUR COURSE AND CANCELLATION POLICY CAREFULLY
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR FAQ
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR VIDEO FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) SECTION
- Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
For Continuing medical / dental education Information for all medical / dental professionals click here: https://www.facialesthetics.org/events/categories/cme-ce-courses/botulinum-toxins-dermal-fillers-level-2-course/
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level 2 Course