Come to the #1 botulinum toxin and Dermal Fillers Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
For the best educational experience, please bring your own model patients. Model patients are not provided.
NEWLY UPDATED LEVEL III MASTER INJECTOR COURSE – LEARN MORE SKILLS TO ADD TO YOUR PRACTICE INCLUDING KYBELLA AND SMOOTH PDO THREADS FOR MIDFACE VOLUMIZATION AND SKIN SMOOTHING
Course Details and Registration
- Solid filler smooth PDO threads for midface volumization, cheek enhancements and skin smoothing
- Advanced dermal filler injection techniques using a cannula for bulk filling and scaffolding
- Patient assessment and consultation for deoxycholic acid (Kybella)
- Live patient training including comprehensive diagnosis, treatment planning, proper dosing and delivery of deoxycholic acid, advanced botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
- Achieving outstanding results treating the tricky under eye and tear trough area with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
- Knowing the nose and facial esthetics
- Chin enhancement procedures with facial injectables
- AAFE Right Angle Directional Lip Enhancement Technique
- Mid face volumization to support the upper lip creating wider smile lines
- Learn to create 3D “S” shaped lips with the vectors and swoops technique
- Creating beautiful facial contours with lower and mid face volumization
- Comprehensive patient assessment for combination botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatment for full facial esthetic and therapeutic cases
- Precision upper face esthetics and therapeutics
- Advanced treatment of anterior and posterior “gummy smiles” (maxillary gingival excess) by targeting the six muscles responsible
- Smoothing the anterior jaw line by treating the pre-jowl sulcus
- Refining your botulinum toxin and dermal filler skills for precision facial and jaw sculpting
- Understanding facial skin treatments and how it affects facial injectable treatment
AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands on portion of these courses.
|Registration – Botulinum Toxin Training||7:30 AM|
|Botulinum Toxin/Kybella Live Patient Training||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Course Begins on Time|
|Registration – Dermal Filler Training||12:45 PM|
|Dermal Filler Live Patient Training||1:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
- PLEASE READ OUR COURSE AND CANCELLATION POLICY CAREFULLY
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR FAQ
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR VIDEO FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) SECTION
- Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
You will receive 8 CE participation hours each for these successfully completed live patient courses – Level III Botulinum Toxin Training and Dermal Filler Training. Educational methods used for these courses are lecture and participation.
During the live patient training course section, continuing education credit hours are awarded solely for the live evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment planning of patients. The actual treatment injections are separate practice sessions for which there are no continuing education credits awarded.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2019 to 3/31/2023. Provider ID# 321332
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics designates this activity for 20 continuing education credits.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level 3 Master Injector Course