Come to the #1 botulinum toxin and Dermal Fillers Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
For the best educational experience, please bring your own model patients. Model patients are not provided.
NEWLY UPDATED LEVEL III MASTER INJECTOR COURSE – LEARN MORE SKILLS TO ADD TO YOUR PRACTICE INCLUDING KYBELLA AND SMOOTH PDO THREADS FOR MIDFACE VOLUMIZATION AND SKIN SMOOTHING
Course Details and Registration
- Solid filler smooth PDO threads for midface volumization, cheek enhancements and skin smoothing
- Advanced dermal filler injection treatment techniques using a cannula for bulk filling and scaffolding
- Patient assessment and consultation for deoxycholic acid (Kybella)
- Live patient training including comprehensive diagnosis, treatment planning, proper dosing and delivery of deoxycholic acid, advanced botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
- Achieving outstanding results treating the tricky under eye and tear trough area with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
- Knowing the nose and facial esthetics
- Chin enhancement procedures with facial injection treatments
- AAFE Right Angle Directional Lip Enhancement Technique
- Mid face volumization to support the upper lip creating wider smile lines
- Learn to create 3D “S” shaped lips with the vectors and swoops technique
- Creating beautiful facial contours with lower and mid face volumization
- Comprehensive patient assessment for combination botulinum toxin and dermal filler injection treatment for full facial esthetic and therapeutic cases
- Precision upper face esthetics and therapeutics
- Advanced treatment of anterior and posterior “gummy smiles” (maxillary gingival excess) by targeting the six muscles responsible
- Smoothing the anterior jaw line by treating the pre-jowl sulcus
- Refining your botulinum toxin and dermal filler skills for precision facial and jaw sculpting
- Understanding facial skin treatments and how it affects facial injectable treatment
AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands on portion of these courses.
|Registration – Botulinum Toxin Training||7:30 AM|
|Botulinum Toxin/Kybella Live Patient Training||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Course Begins on Time|
|Registration – Dermal Filler Training||12:45 PM|
|Dermal Filler Live Patient Training||1:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
- PLEASE READ OUR COURSE AND CANCELLATION POLICY CAREFULLY
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR FAQ
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR VIDEO FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) SECTION
- Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
For Continuing medical / dental education Information for all medical / dental professionals click here: https://www.facialesthetics.org/events/categories/botulinum-toxins-dermal-fillers-level-3/
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level 3 Master Injector Course
Browse available courses
|Dec 14||Las Vegas, NV - Dec. 14, 2019 - Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level III Master Course||Register Now|
|Feb 15||Las Vegas, NV - Feb. 15 - Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level III Master Course||Register Now|
|Feb 21||Hudson, FL - Feb. 21, 2020 - Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level III Master Course||Register Now|
|Mar 6||New York, NY - Mar. 6 - Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level III Master Course||Register Now|
|Mar 28||Jersey City, NJ - Mar. 28 - Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level III Master Course||Register Now|
|May 1||Cleveland, OH - May 1, 2020 - Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level III Master Course||Register Now|
|May 29||Scottsdale, AZ - May 29 - Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level III Master Course||Register Now|
|Jun 5||Atlanta, GA - June 5 - Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level III Master Course||Register Now|
|Jun 20||Las Vegas, NV - June 20 - Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level III Master Course||Register Now|
|Aug 21||Hudson, FL - Aug. 21, 2020 - Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level III Master Course||Register Now|
|Dec 18||Cleveland, OH - Dec. 18, 2020 - Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level III Master Course||Register Now|