- Review of level I muscles and other facial muscles
- The anatomy, physiology and pharmacology of treating common facial neuralgias including trigeminal neuralgia
- Advanced trigger point techniques for myofascial pain
- Nerve blocks for treatment of TMD, headaches and myofascial pain
- Build on the skills you learned in the Frontline level I course
- How to integrate these services into your practice immediately
- Prerequisite for this level II course – AAFE Frontline TMJ, Headaches, and Facial Pain level I course.
Attendees must be trained in the use of botulinum toxins in order to use those pharmaceutical agents in this course.
AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.