Take the #1 Frontline TMJ, Headaches, and Orofacial Pain Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
Upon completing registration for this course you will receive email confirmation that will give you access to the Prepare On-Demand Module which includes the lecture, video and didactic portions of this course using the AAFE state of the art online education portal.
This course is intended for international healthcare professionals only, and do not take the place of live patient training for healthcare professionals practicing within the United States.
Frontline TMJ and Facial Pain Trigger Point Therapy Level II Course – International On-Demand Training
- Review of level I muscles and other facial muscles
- The anatomy, physiology and pharmacology of treating common facial neuralgias including trigeminal neuralgia
- Advanced trigger point techniques for myofascial pain
- Nerve blocks for treatment of TMD, headaches and myofascial pain
- Build on the skills you learned in the Frontline level I course
- How to integrate these services into your practice immediately
- Prerequisite for this level II course – AAFE Frontline TMJ, Headaches, and Facial Pain level I course.
Attendees must be trained in the use of botulinum toxins in order to use those pharmaceutical agents in this course.
AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.