New Jersey State Board Approved Botox Course
New Jersey Dental Board Approved Course
New Jersey State Dental Board Approved Course
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) Level I course is one of the first board approved courses in injectable pharmacologics that will allow general dentists to perform Botulinum Toxin and dermal filler procedures in New Jersey! General dentists will not be able to do these procedures without a board approved 21 hour training course. This is the culmination of two years’ worth of advocacy by Dr. Louis Malcmacher on behalf of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics for the dentists of New Jersey. We are thrilled that we were successful in this effort.
Botulinum Toxin Training Courses for Physicians, Dentists, Nurses and all Licensed Healthcare Professionals:
Day 1 - Botulinum Toxin
|8:30 AM -10:10 AM||Lecture|
|12:00 - Noon||Working Lunch Lecture|
|2:30 PM||Live patient treatment session begins|
|8:30 PM||Course Ends|
Day Two - Dermal Fillers
|12:00 - Noon||Working Lunch Lecture|
|12:30 PM||Live Patient Treatment session begins|
|5:00 PM||Course Ends|
This course is 21 hours in length which includes education through visual, lecture, and live patient one-on-one mentored hands-on training.
Why Choose the AAFE?
Why Choose the American Academy of Facial Esthetics?
- We have trained over 8000 dental and medical professionals in botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, bruxism, TMD, orofacial pain, myofascial pain and dental sleep medicine.
- Our course is taught by physicians, dentists and healthcare professionals who have practices just like our attendees. We teach how all of these procedures integrate directly into your office. Healthcare professionals are often disappointed when trained by other medical and dental specialists who do not relate at all to your practice and cannot show you how to integrate the full use of these new skills for both therapeutic and esthetic uses including use in orthodontics, prosthodontics, TMD, orofacial pain, periodontics, implants, esthetic dentistry, family medicine, internal medicine, dermatology and sleep medicine.
- We have the most testimonials of any course of this kind - click here for a full list of testimonials.
- We are the most comprehensive course in terms of education and practical procedures taught that you will be able to integrate into your practice right away.
- We have retrained more physicians and dentists who have taken other courses of this kind because the other courses did not adequately prepare them to integrate this into their medical/dental practice. Dentists, physicians and nurses who have taken other courses overwhelmingly agreed that they wish they had taken the American Academy of Facial Esthetics course first and saved their time and money.
- The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is the best resource for continuing support after the course through our membership organization with its over 8000 members. This includes resources such as online forums, discussion groups, ask the expert faculty, blogs, and news. You can upload a picture of a patient and get recommendations on treatment planning and troubleshoot postoperative results to learn how to constantly improve your skills. The AAFE also offers marketing support such as use of our logo for your office. We also offer the only professional facial esthetics designation with advanced training, fellowship and mastership status in the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
- This course is accepted by all malpractice insurance companies as the AAFE has written the protocols for many liability insurance companies, both medical and dental.
- The AAFE has set the professional education standards in the area of facial esthetics, facial pain therapy, and sleep medicine accepted by state dental and medical boards and organizations.
If you would like more information about our course or you have already taken our course and would like to know your options for retaking the course please click here or contact Theresa at 800-952-0521or Theresa@FacialEsthetics.org
To register for our New Jersey Course or any other AAFE course go to our Courses & Events Page