Botulinum Toxin (Botox®) Training and Dermal Fillers Training Advanced Level II Course Information Outline
Here is what we will cover at this exciting two day, hands-on, live patient advanced esthetics course:
- Update on the latest botulinum toxin A (Bont-A) products
- Proper photo documentation for facial esthetics
- Learn new botulinum toxins dilutions for very precise placement
- Differential frontalis injection techniques for therapeutic and esthetic treatment outcomes
- Learn how to treat the muscles involved with creating esthetic eyebrows lines – eyebrow lifting and sculpting
- Eliminate “bunny lines” which will also help with upper lip lines
- FDA protocol for chronic migraine treatment with botulinum toxin
- Masseter injections for esthetic and therapeutic treatment
- AAFE exclusive protocol for definitively treating maxillary gingival excess, otherwise known as “gummy smile”
- Treating downturned oral commissures with botulinum toxin and how to prevent complications
- Comprehensive patient assessment for combination botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatment
- Advanced dermal filler injection techniques including cross hatching and scaffolding
- Anatomical lip sculpting using the AAFE V to M lip enhancement technique
- Precision use of hyaluronidase pharmaceutical agents
- How to use advanced hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxylapetite dermal filler products
- The most esthetic anatomically based cheek enhancements for upper lip lift to support the mid-face so the patient can show more teeth and have a wider smile
- Eliminating “black triangles” between teeth – the exclusive AAFE protocol to treat deficient interdental papilla
- Open roundtable discussion with AAFE expert faculty on achieving clinical and practice management success
- AAFE courses provide Botox® training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.
“I truly enjoyed the instruction and exposure to your techniques. I have been involved with fillers for seven years and had three formal training courses one of which was shadowing an accomplished injector and treating patients one on one in his office; this was far and away the best education I’ve had on this subject. I’m hoping to see you in Atlanta for Level 3. Thank you.”
V. Randall Guelpa, DDS, Pensacola, FL
Botulinum Toxin(Botox®) Training and Dermal Fillers Training Course Advanced Level II Dates, Locations and Schedule
Please read our Cancellation Policy and Additional Costs carefully.
Private advanced esthetic courses are available – please Contact Us for more information!
Level II Advanced Botulinum Toxin Training Courses for Physicians, Dentists, Nurses and all Licensed Healthcare Professionals:
Day 1 – Advanced Botulinum Toxin Training:
|Lunch on your own||12:15||PM|
|Hands-on patient session||1:30 – 5:00
Day 2 – Advanced Dermal Filler Training:
|Hands-on patient sessions||11:30 – 5:00||PM|
Exact locations to be announced.
- Medical and Dental Professionals – This includes dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not. Prices may vary by course.
- Team members who are not able to inject – $395 per day -1st Team Member FREE for AAFE Members. Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may NOT be your team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
- Please read about any additional costs carefully.
If you have any questions about the course, please contact Tiffini by calling 800-952-0521 Ext 703 or via email at: Tiffini@FacialEsthetics.org
In this upcoming level II course, the facial lines, wrinkles and folds that are ideal to treat with Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers are all the areas that were covered in the AAFE level I course and those patients requesting treatment for gummy smile, esthetic eyebrows, anatomical lip sculpting, cheek enhancements, “bunny lines”, downturned corner of the lips, and cobblestone chin.
Attendees must have experience and have treated with Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers approximately 10 patients before attending this course.
Model patients are not provided. For the best educational experience possible, it is highly recommended that you bring your own model patient. Model patients may possibly be found at the course among the other participants and you may arrange this at the course. Attendees are solely responsible for treatment of their patients at this course. Treat your patient as you would in your office.
Here are some tips for choosing a model patient for the Level II Course:
- The model patient should have mild, moderate to deep lines-these are the best patients to train on.
- The model patient should not be needle phobic.
- The model patient should be easy to anesthetize and be able to tolerate local dental anesthesia.
- If your patient has TMJ/myofascial pain and bruxism, these areas will be addressed as well.
- The patient should be healthy, with no active skin infections, and have a clean medical history.
- Patients with neurological, autoimmune and immunological diseases are not the best candidates, as well as people with long term systematic diseases.
- Patients, who bruise easily, because of medications or other disease processes, may not be good candidates. The model patient may have some swelling and/or bruising after treatment.
- If you are unsure about whether a patient’s medical condition is a contraindication to Botulinum Toxin and/or dermal filler therapy, please check with their physician prior to treating them at this course.
- Every model patient must sign an informed consent prior to treatment and there will be no exceptions.
Please read our Cancellation Policy and Additional Costs carefully.
Common Sense Dentistry is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2016 to 3/31/2019.
“This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the joint program provider approval of Common Sense Dentistry and the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Common Sense Dentistry is approved for awarding FAGD/MAGD credit.”
For faster service contact Theresa at 1-800-952-0521.
We reserve the right to deny any healthcare professional from participating in an American Academy of Facial Esthetics course for any reason at our sole discretion.