Join Dr. Louis Malcmacher for a
free online training courseWhy Occlusion Is No Longer Important For TMJ Cases
A FREE LIVE ONLINE EDUCATION EXCLUSIVE FROM THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FACIAL ESTHETICS.
This Thursday August 3, 2017 at 8:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM PST
Limited Online Access – Register Early!
Which of these statements about occlusion are correct – select all that apply:
- Occlusion causes TMJ, headaches, migraines, and orofacial pain in the head, neck and shoulders
- Occlusion is the primary reason that restorative, esthetic, and implant dentistry fails
- Occlusion is the first area to consider for long term success of any dental case
Answer: None of the above and the answer was NEVER any of the above.
Dentists have spent thousands of dollars on occlusion education/equipment and ineffective patient treatment all in the name of occlusion.
What did this get you? More confusion, failed dentistry, and aggravated dentists and very unhappy patients who spent a fortune on dentistry and bruxism appliances and they still have pain!
Join Dr. Louis Malcmacher as he takes you through evidence based case presentations that will show you why occlusion has such a limited role in TMJ and orofacial pain cases. Finally eliminate occlusion confusion from your practice forever!
You will see some amazing cases that will show you how these techniques are part of every restorative, implant, and esthetic dentistry treatment!
Over the shoulder HD quality video of TMJ and orofacial pain treatment that will give you the tools have you diagnosing and treatment planning patients like never before.
HERE ARE THE 10 KEY LESSONS THAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS TRAINING:
Why occlusion is the least important consideration to begin with for any patient with TMJ, orofacial pain, headaches, broken teeth, failed implants, and failed dentistry.
- Learn the minimally invasive non-surgical treatment techniques you should do first before you ever touch the teeth or the occlusion.
- Why you should stop making bruxism appliances immediately
- Learn the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) protocols for diagnosing and treating TMJ and orofacial pain patients with trigger point injections which you can easily do in your practice
- Understand what Botox® is and why it is an excellent tool for treating bruxism and occlusal disease
- What you must know about the patient before you place or restore another implant, veneer or crown
- See what a Journal of the ADA study says affects 1 out of 6 patients (hint, it is TMJ/orofacial pain) – dentists are ignoring 1/6th of their practice!
- Learn the AAFE method of “reading faces” which will tell you instantly where a patient’s bruxism is coming from
- The real reason teeth, crowns, veneers fail and it is not the occlusion!
- Diagnosis codes, treatment planning for bruxism, occlusion, and TMJ/orofacial pain cases
- Learn the high ROI and production increase associated with Botox® and trigger point treatment for your practice
LIMITED ONLINE ACCESS – REGISTER EARLY!
SPECIAL REGISTER BONUS – WE WILL EMAIL YOU A SPECIAL PRE-COURSE TREATMENT VIDEO OF A GREAT TMJ AND OROFACIAL PAIN PATIENT CASE THAT WILL BE DISCUSSED IN THIS COURSE!
Make sure you log in early, we are excited to share this information with you.
See you at the training course!!