This is very important information regarding The American Academy of Facial Esthetics Solid Filler PDO Threadlift Training course. Please read all information carefully.
We need some important information before you attend the course. Please fill out the Reservation Form provided HERE and submit along with a copy of your current state practicing license and the declarations/ cover page of your malpractice insurance.
Please fax or email these items to our office at:
Fax: 216-395-0110 or 216-672-5230 Email: info@FacialEsthetics.org
***If you have any questions about the course, please contact our office by calling 800.952.0521 Ext. 3 or via email.
- Digital camera to document patient prior to injections. (Camera phones work also)
- Loupes/headlights if you use them in your practice
- Two sterilized dental anesthetic syringes. (Needles will be provided)
- Your preferred local anesthetic.
Here are some tips for choosing a model patient for this Solid Filler PDO Threadlift Course:
- The model patient should be in their 40’s and 50’s, have mild sagging of midface and jowls, good skin quality, no previous facial surgery, and mild cutaneous neck bands. Please check the on-demand chalkboard about ideal candidates for this procedure.
- The model patient should not be needle phobic.
- The model patient should be easy to anesthetize and be able to tolerate local dental anesthesia.
- The patient should be healthy, with no active skin infections, and have a clean medical history.
- Patients with neurological, autoimmune and immunological diseases are not the best candidates, as well as people with long-term systematic disease
- Patients, who bruise easily, because of medications or other disease processes, may not be good candidates. The model patient may have some swelling and/or bruising after treatment.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment Alcohol may thin the blood which will increase the risk of bruising.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medications ideally, for a period of two weeks before treatment. Medications and supplements such as Aspirin, Vitamin E, Gingko Biloba, St. John’s Wart, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, and other NSAIDS are all blood thinning and can increase the risk of bruising/swelling after injections.
- Schedule appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which may be occurring, i.e., wedding, vacation, etc. It is not desirable to have a very special event occurring and be bruised from an injection which could have been avoided.
On-Demand Courses with or without a Live Patient Training day are not refundable once you have started the course. If you have selected a live patient location upon registration and have not started the on-demand course, tuition is fully refundable no later than 5 PM same date one month before course less a $1099 cancellation fee. No refunds after same date one month before the first live patient course that you registered for.
If any course is canceled by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics, you will be given the option to transfer to another AAFE live patient course at no additional cost to you. We reserve the right to cancel any course for any reason and cannot be responsible for hotel deposits or non-refundable airline tickets or other associated fees. Hotel locations may change depending on circumstances within or beyond our control.
Participants may pay with credit cards at any time or by check only two weeks before each course. Checks are not accepted for payment on the day of the course for either attendance or for the products to be used at the course.
Participants accept that On-Demand content purchased access to any AAFE courses is solely limited to the subscriber and their immediate office team and is prohibited from being shared for any reason with any other healthcare professionals who can perform injectable treatment. Sharing your on-demand access or any course materials will result in denied access, forfeiting tuition and subject to prosecution.
All course completion, certificates and continuing education credits will be awarded to attendees when all course tuition, team member verification, and course/product fees have been reconciled.
No pets and no children in the classroom!