Esthetic Eye Enhancements are among the most requested Botox and dermal filler treatments!
This Is The Most Comprehensive Master Esthetic Eye Training Course Available!
This Master Esthetic Eyes course is for those who have some experience with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers who want to learn the latest techniques in creating a beautiful midface including the lid-cheek junction, under eye, eyebrows and achieve the best esthetic outcomes for facial esthetics in the middle and upper third of the face. This AAFE course will cover the use of injectables all around the eye to create the best esthetic outcomes.
Master Esthetic Eyes treatment techniques will include the exclusive AAFE protocols for micro-botulinum toxin for the midface and upper face areas including all around the eye, esthetic eyebrow lift, eyebrow shaping, Dermal Fillers and Solid Filler PDO Threads for Midface Volumization, Restoring the Lid Cheek Junction and Volumizing the Tear Trough with dermal fillers, solid filler PDO threads, micro-botulinum toxin and micro-cannulas, Total Esthetic Eye Treatment, and much more!
Learn the latest AAFE exclusive techniques for using botulinum toxins, dermal fillers, and solid filler PDO threadlifts for creating 3D esthetic eyes that your patients will love!
Prerequisite for this course – AAFE Level I Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Course or equivalent
This course is intended for international healthcare professionals only, and do not take the place of live patient training for healthcare professionals practicing within the United States.
Master Esthetic Eyes Course – International On-Demand Training
- Patient assessment and evaluation for master esthetic eye enhancements
- Indications and contraindications for botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy in the midface and upper third of the face
- In depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the orbital and peri-orbital areas
- How to use the eyes retaining ligaments to establish beautiful esthetic eyes
- Patient evaluation for the best facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Learn proper sterile technique for the use of injectables
- Integrating these master esthetic eye techniques into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
- Learn the best treatment techniques including proper tissue depths, patient mapping and preparation for the best maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes
- Learn the best micro-cannula techniques for blending midface volumization, tear troughs and lid-cheek junction
- Create beautiful eyebrow shapes and eyebrow lifts with botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and solid filler PDO threads
- How to restore midface support and blend the lid cheek junction into the naso-jugal grooveThe home run tear trough and how to avoid the disaster blue tinged tear trough
- Learn when to use a needle and when to use a micro-cannula for best correction around the eye
- How to properly volumize the tear trough (hint – it doesn’t start with the tear trough)
- Eliminate under eye dark shadows
- How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Combining different injectable therapies for master esthetic eye enhancements
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Achieve clinical proficiency on live patients with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver master esthetic eye enhancements
- Successfully integrate master esthetic eye enhancements with different injectables into your practice