|Learn The Snatched Millennial Ponytail Fox Lift and Baby Boomer Eyebrow Lift with Botox, Fillers, PDO Threads Learn how to deliver the most exquisite eyebrow lifts using botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and PDO Threadlifts combinations for millennials to baby boomers that your patients will absolutely love! Millennials want those Foxtail lifts, baby boomers want an arch lift, we will show you how to do them all in this brand new AAFE live online training! |
Whether you are a dentist, physician, nurse practitioner, nurse, and physician assistant, now is the time to learn new treatment services for the most amazing 4th quarter for your practice which is the busiest time of the year for injectables!
Here is what you will learn:
1. Learn step by step how to create that beautiful snatched ponytail / foxtail eyebrow lift safely with PDO threads
2. Dermal filler to get a great eyebrow arch and ponytail lift with this special AAFE filler lifting protocol
3. Using the patient's anatomy and botulinum toxin together to get the baby boomer whole eyebrow lift
4. The AAFE shallow, medium, deep injection anatomy protocols to determine when to use botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, or PDO threads to get the eyebrow lift your patients want
5. Patient fees for eyebrow lifts - This alone will be worth the cost of this live training.
6. And much more!
Whether you are new to injectables or are an experienced injector, join AAFE President Dr. Louis Malcmacher in this live virtual training as he takes you through these easy to understand, step by step eyebrow lifting techniques!
Register today for the discounted price of $99 (normally $149) for a very limited time. Let's do good together - a portion of the proceeds will go to non-profit helping those severely affected by Covid-19. Your tuition will give you access to a replay of this training. Limited attendance, Register Today! All sales final. No discount code needed for $99 tuition, it will be in cart.
|9/22/2020||8:00pm EDT||1.8 hours||Register|
[su_posts template=”templates/course-cta.php” posts_per_page=”1″ post_type=”course_cta” post_parent=”” post_status=”publish” ]