|Perfect Gen X / Baby Boomer Faces with Botox, Fillers, PDO Threads – AAFE Free New Live Virtual Training
Gen X and Baby Boomers are the biggest demographic and spend the most for botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and solid filler PDO threads and they are coming in now more than ever!|
You must see these amazing baby boomer patients before and after transformations in this brand new free AAFE live online training! See how today’s challenges are exacerbating facial aging now more than ever and the amazing injectable treatments that patients want now!
If you are a dentist, physician, nurse practitioner, nurse, and physician assistant, new to injectables or an advanced injector, you have got to see and learn these new treatment services to build your dream practice today!
Here is what you will learn:
1. The number one treatment Gen X and Baby Boomer patients want now in 2021
2. How wearing masks is changing facial esthetics and how you need to modify Botox treatments
3. The baby boomer midface challenge – reverse facial aging instantly by creating the perfect cheeks for facial esthetics and lip support with dermal fillers
4. Why solid filler PDO threads collagen biostimulation is the best choice for adding volume in these specific areas for Gen X and Baby Boomer patients
5. Lifting sagging skin with lifting PDO threads is the number 1 fastest growing anti-aging and anti-gravity treatment for Gen X / Baby Boomers
6. And much more!
Join AAFE President Dr. Louis Malcmacher in this new free live online training as he takes you through these amazing mature patient transformations you must see now!
You won't believe the treatment possibilities that we will show in this ALL NEW, ALL LIVE FREE exclusive AAFE online training.
Ever wonder what Botox, Fillers, and PDO Threads can do for your patients, your practice, in this new world? Register now and we will see you there!
|3/9/2021||8:00pm EST||1.5 hours||Register|
|Safe Injection Perfection - New Ways To Manage Vascular Events, Dissolve Fillers, Covid Vaccine & Fillers, Cadaver Anatomy, More
***New and Updated with Covid Vaccine and dermal filler information, less is more new hyaluronidase protocols and updated nodule complication protocols!***|
With the explosion of Botox and Fillers injections, adverse complications have risen very quickly. Learn how to deliver the safest injections and understand injection anatomy like never before in this brand new virtual safe injection training!
Whether you are a dentist, physician, NP, RN, or PA, who is new to injectables or are an experienced injector, join AAFE President Dr. Louis Malcmacher in this new live virtual training based on the latest research from the AAFE Cadaver Lab hyalurondase testing and the most recent AAFE faculty safety recommendations so you can be best & safest injectable provider.
Here is what you will learn:
1. Covid vaccine and dermal fillers – BRAND NEW Covid vaccine and fillers specific treatment protocols from the AAFE global injector study including which fillers cause swelling, scheduling vaccine patients for filler treatment, and how to handle these new complications
2. Preventing and managing vascular occlusions and compression - what you must know NOW before you inject another dermal filler into a patient
3. Less is now more – see the latest research for LESS hyaluronidase use for all types of dermal fillers – the latest AAFE cadaver lab research will show you how!
4. Brand New AAFE Cadaver Lab injection anatomy video research which will instantly make you a better and safer injector!
5. Treating immediate and delayed nodules from dermal filler treatment - flow charts you must have for your practice.
6. The upper face area you should never use dermal filler - use this instead for a MUCH safer and better result every time! And More!
Register today for the discounted price of $99 (normally $199) for a limited time. Let's do good together - some of the proceeds will help those affected by Covid-19. Your tuition will give you access to a replay of this training for 14 days. Limited Attendance - Register Right Now!
|3/16/2021||8:00pm EDT||1.8 hours||Register|
[su_posts template=”templates/course-cta.php” posts_per_page=”1″ post_type=”course_cta” post_parent=”” post_status=”publish” ]