|Using Botox, Fillers, PDO Threads For Esthetic Headaches Treatments - Make Your Patients Look Great and Feel Great In AAFE Member offices across the country, we are seeing more patients than ever with head and neck pain because of all the stress affecting people and they want relief now! Our patients want to feel great and look great all at the same time. You can do it all with Botox, dermal fillers, PDO Threads and trigger point therapy in the head, neck and shoulders. Yes, you read that right, Botox, dermal fillers, and PDO Threads - you will find out how in this AAFE Brand New Free Online Training. |
Whether you are a dentist, physician, nurse practitioner, physician's assistant, or nurse, who is thinking of adding Botox, Fillers, PDO Threadlifts into your practice or you have been providing injectables already, you can learn how to use Botox, dermal fillers, PDO Threads for esthetic headache treatment and get instant and long term relief and even "cure" headaches, migraine, TMJ, orofacial pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, bruxism, and teeth grinding.
Here is what you will learn in this Free Online Training:
1. See how Botox in these specific areas can eliminate headaches, migraines, bruxism, clenching, TMJ disorder without any other treatment or oral appliances
2. Learn how adding volume with dermal fillers in the face affect how muscles function (called myomodulation) and how it helps in esthetic headache treatment
3. Check out what solid filler PDO threads can do to help potentiate the Botox esthetic headache treatment better than ever before
4. You will see how comprehensive treatment with all of these injectables give patients the best esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
5. And special bonus content of a new treatment you have got to see!
You will see how this is all connected in this free, all new live online training. Thousands of AAFE trained healthcare professionals use Botox, dermal fillers and PDO Threads in their practice every day getting the best therapeutic and esthetic outcomes for their patients. Register right now to secure your spot!
|7/21/2020||8:00pm EDT||1.5 hours||Register |