|Beyond Kissable Perfect Lip Enhancements With New Double Pass Technique With Little/No Swelling and No Downtime Learn how to deliver the most exquisite lip enhancements using the Brand New AAFE Double Pass No Swelling Technique that your patients will absolutely love! This is the month where most lip enhancements are done - people want these great looking lips with the least amount of swelling to eliminate any downtime after lip enhancements!|
Here is what you will learn:
1. Learn a very specific technique on how to use one or multiple fillers in the same lips for the best precision step by step lip enhancement techniques based on your patient's goals. Want more vertical height? Projection? Little or No Swelling? You can do that!
2. Use these best HA dermal fillers for the best esthetic outcomes and reduce or eliminate post op swelling
3. Learn the AAFE exclusive filler syringe stretching protocol that will save you (and your patient) money.
4. The super crisp vermillion border two ways - with dermal filler and with solid filler PDO smooth threads.
5. Patient fees for lip enhancements - the right way and the wrong way - do it the right way! This alone will be worth the cost of this live training.
6. And More!
Whether you are new to injectables or are an experienced injector, join AAFE President Dr. Louis Malcmacher in this live virtual training as he takes you through these easy to understand, step by step lip enhancement techniques for the best lip enhancements while reducing post op swelling and patient downtime!
Register today for the discounted price of $99 (normally $149) for a limited time. Let's do good together - a portion of the proceeds will go to non-profit helping those affected by Covid-19. Your tuition will give you access to a replay of this training which can be viewed for 21 days after this event.. Limited attendance, Register Today! All sales final. No discount code needed for $99 tuition, it will be in cart.
|12/1/2020||8:00pm EST||1.5 hours||Register|
[su_posts template=”templates/course-cta.php” posts_per_page=”1″ post_type=”course_cta” post_parent=”” post_status=”publish” ]