Level III Master Injector Course Botulinum Toxin Training: *Note: You must have your Online Botulinum ToxinLevel III Master Injector Course online training completed with a passing grade to attend the onsite course. Registration – 7:30 AM Please be prompt Botulinum Toxin Intro – 8:00 AM Live Patient Botulinum Toxin – 8:30 AM- 12:00 PM **Patients will not be allowed to enter the course until 9AM. Team Members We still have availability for you to bring additional staff members with you to the course. In order to attend as a team member, your guests must not be a nurse, a doctor of any profession, or a possible injector. All names will be verified through the state boards and full tuition will be charged if this policy is not carried out. AAFE Members – your first team member is FREE. All other team members admission cost is $395 per person. Payment is required even if the team member sitting in on the course is your model patient. Please let us know as soon as possible if you plan to bring any additional team members. Model Patients For the best learning experience, please bring your own model patients. If need be, it is likely that you will find a model patient at the course. You can bring up to 2 patients per day. Please let your model patients know that they must be available for approximately 3-4 hours, as this is a teaching course. Attendees are solely responsible for treatment of their patients at this course. You will treat your patient as you would in your office. The hands-on portion of the course will be arranged in Groups A, B and C and is dependent on meeting size. Groups will be determined the morning of the meeting. Patients should arrive when the hands-on portion of the course begins or when you have a better understanding of what group you are in. If you choose not to bring a model patient, you may observe the hands-on portion of the course. You may also find a patient at the course. No pets and no children in the classroom!
Checklist forLevel III Master Injector Course Training Please bring the following:
*YOU MAY BRING YOUR OWN FDA APPROVED FACIAL INJECTABLES TO THE COURSE* Here are some tips for choosing a model patient for theLevel III Master Injector Course: In this upcoming Level III Master Injector Course, the facial lines, wrinkles and folds that are ideal to treat with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers are all the areas that were covered in the AAFE Level I and II courses and those patients requesting advanced treatment for gummy smiles, precision frontalis dosing, esthetic philtral columns, 3D lip sculpting, advanced cheek enhancements, mid face volumization, dermal filler cannula procedures, smoothing of the jaw line, dimpled chin, hyperactive mentalis, and down turned corner of the lips.
It is recommended that attendees have treated approximately 10 patients with botulinum toxin level II procedures before attending this course. Botulinum Toxin Pre-Treatment Instructions In an ideal situation, it is prudent to follow some simple guidelines before treatment that can make all the difference between a fair result and/or great result, by reducing some possible side effects associated with the injections. We realize this is not always possible; however, minimizing these risks is always desirable.
Every model patient must sign an informed consent prior to treatment. Consents will be provided at each course and there will be no exceptions. Pre-Ordering Instructions for Botulinum Toxin (Botox/Xeomin) Therapeutic Course
- Xeomin may be purchased from STATDDS by opening an account with them. STATDDS can be reached at (800) 693-9076. STATDDS will open an account for you. Xeomin is approximately $100 less expensive than Botox.
- Botox may be purchased for members directly through the AAFE at a reduced cost by creating a AAFE Allergan account. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-542-6145 Ext. 3. Non-members may purchase Botox by creating an account with Allergan. Please note Botox and Xeomin comes in vials of 50 and 100 units.
- We suggest purchasing at least one vial of Botox or Xeomin 100 units – generally this is enough for 2 – 3 patients.
- Botox will be delivered to you in a freeze pack. Place this your freezer until you are ready to use. Xeomin is delivered to you at room temperature and does require any special storage instructions until it has been reconstituted.
- If you are attending the AAFE Frontline TMJ/Orofacial Pain Course, it is recommended to bring an additional vial of Xeomin or Botox.
Pre-Ordering Instructions for the Dermal Filler Training Course
- Belotero Balance may be purchased from STATDDS by opening an account with them. STATDDS can be reached at (800) 693-9076. STATDDS will open an account for you.
- Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm Ultra XC may be purchased directly through the AAFE at a reduced cost by creating a AAFE Allergan account. Please contact email@example.com or call 888-542-6145 Ext. 3. Non-members may purchase Juvederm by creating an account with Allergan.
- Belotero Balance, Juvederm Ultra and Ultra XC come in 1ml syringes and can only be used on one patient. Costs vary.
- We suggest purchasing at least two syringes of Belotero Balance and two syringes of Juvederm Ultra XC or Juvederm Ultra Plus XC. This will allow you to practice on two patients. Any dermal filler syringe not used can be used for your next patients.
Please click here to download the StatDDS Account Set Up & Order Forms to get started We have the right to refuse treatment to any patient. If you have any questions about your patient, please email Dr. Malcmacher at DrLouis@FacialEsthetics.org. All course completion certificates and continuing education credits will be awarded to attendees when all course tuition, team member verification, and course/product fees have been reconciled. IMPORTANT: Cancelation Policy Registration is fully refundable only if course is canceled by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics. We reserve the right to cancel a course for any reason and cannot be responsible for hotel deposits or non-refundable airline tickets or other associated fees. Hotel locations may change depending on circumstances beyond our control. No refunds for online courses. We take no responsibility regarding state medical or dental board requirements. Participants are responsible for determining whether they are able to perform these procedures at our courses and in their own practices. We are not responsible for decisions or changes made by state medical/dental board about their state practice acts prior to our courses. Registration is also fully refundable no later than 5 PM same date one month before course minus $775 handling fee. No refunds after same date one month before the first course that you registered for. At our discretion, you may be able to change to another date and location but there will be no refund available should you cancel out of that course or fail to show up.