The StatDDS™ Platinum Emergency Medical Kit is perfect for dental practices looking to meet current standards and really be prepared for medical emergencies.
The contents of the StatDDS™ Platinum Kit are consistent with ADA recommendations for dental emergency medical kits. Protection That’s Simple, Fast and Easy to Administer
- Provides medications for the most common medical emergencies in simple to use form
- Reduces the liability issues most likely created by your current emergency kit by including only those medications that you will actually use
- Exclusive training DVD with medical emergency in dentistry expert, Dr. Sylvia Kramer, with 1 hour continuing education credit so you will know when to use and how to administer every medication in the kit
- Stop wasting money on refills – with RefillSync, you never have to worry about expiration dates and getting ripped off with high refill prices
- The only kit on the market with add-on facial esthetic correction pharmaceuticals
- Choose Between (Adult Kit) 1 Adult Epinephrine Auto Injector or (Pediatric Kit) 1 Pediatric Epinephrine Auto Injector – Additional Epinephrine Auto Injectors available as an add-on.
- Benadryl Tablets
- Albuterol Inhaler
- Nitrostat Tabs
- Ammonia Inhalants
- Oral Glucose
- CPR Pocket Mask
- NitroBid Ointment
PLATINUM SERIES ADD-ONS
- Hyaluronidase for some dermal filler correction
- Pediatric Adult Epinephrine Auto Injector
- First Aid Kit
StatDDS Comes With:
RefillSync™ StatDDS® keeps track of supply and medication expiration dates for you! RefillSync™ is an automatic system that will send you notifications as your medications are set to expire in order to maximize shelf-life, save money and ensure readiness.