Come to the #1 Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread On-Demand Training Courses
This Level II Lifting PDO Course is for those that have taken the AAFE Level I Lifting PDO Training course or an equivalent course.
AAFE Level II Advanced Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread Lift Training Course
This Is The Most Comprehensive Advanced Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread Training Course Available!
With the new exclusive AAFE protocols, solid filler smooth PDO thread Lifts are comfortable and highly effective like never before. The AAFE has re-trained many professionals who have taken other PDO courses – don’t waste your time and money – take the AAFE course and learn the best techniques that will get you the best esthetic and therapeutic outcomes for your patients!
Come and learn the latest techniques learned from AAFE international faculty in Europe and Asia where solid filler PDO thread Lifts have been performed for many years and see the new products available for the best treatment outcomes in total facial esthetics.
This course is intended for international healthcare professionals only, and do not take the place of live patient training for healthcare professionals practicing within the United States.
To see the AAFE Solid Filler Smooth PDO Thread Lift Live Patient Training Course – click here – facialesthetics.org/…/lifting-pdo-threadlift-level-i-course-international-on-demand-training
Solid Filler PDO Thread Lift Level II Course – International On-Demand Training
- Patient assessment, evaluation and consultation for advanced solid filler lifting PDO threadlifts
- Indications and contraindications for advanced solid filler lifting PDO thread therapy
- In depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
- Patient evaluation for the best dento-facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Learn proper sterile technique for the use of injectable solid fillers
- Safety and risk issues for solid filler lifting PDO thread therapy
- Learn the best treatment techniques including proper tissue depths, patient mapping and preparation for the best oral/maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes
- Deepen the skills you learned at the Level I Lifting PDO Training Course to smooth, tighten and lift nasolabial folds, marionette lines, jowls and the corners of the mouth using solid filler threads
- Learn the AAFE Exclusive Reverse Pull Lifting PDO Threadlift technique for even greater lifting and tightening the mid-face, lower face, and neck
- Amazing AAFE Neck Lift Protocols using both lifting threads and smooth threads
- Non-surgical nose treatment with solid filler PDO threads for immediate results that get better with long term collagen building – this is a much better option than using dermal fillers
- Establish a beautifully tight jaw line to establish proper lip and smile lines
- Integrating solid filler Lifting PDO thread therapy into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
- How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Combining solid filler threads with other injectable therapies
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Achieve clinical proficiency on live patients with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver solid filler PDO thread for smoothing and lifting sagging skin
- Successfully integrate advanced solid filler PDO thread therapy into your practice