In this outstanding continuing education program, Dr. Louis Malcmacher demonstrates how to perform thorough diagnosis and treatment of a long suffering orofacial pain patient with multiple treatment options including trigger point and botulinum toxin injection techniques and new AAFE protocols using low level laser therapy.
In this exciting program, you will learn:
- How to perform cranial nerve, head and neck and range of motion examinations for orofacial pain patients
- Using ethyl chloride for diagnosis and treatment of orofacial pain
- What you can learn just by looking at the patient’s face
- The AAFE trigger point technique protocol for efficient and effective relief
- The difference between trigger point and point and shoot injections
- Low level laser therapy for instant and long term orofacial pain relief – learn these new AAFE protocols
- Incredible over the shoulder HD quality video of patient treatment
- Achieving orofacial pain relief and excellent facial esthetics with the above treatment
Dr. Louis Malcmacher is a practicing general and esthetic clinician in Bay Village, Ohio. Dr. Malcmacher teaches thousands of healthcare professionals each year about the latest trends and techniques in frontline TMJ, headaches, dental sleep medicine, orofacial pain therapy and total facial esthetics. Dr. Malcmacher is the President of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
For more information about hands-on live patient Frontline TMJ, Headaches, and Orofacial Pain Therapy, Frontline Sleep Apnea Treatment, and Botox® and Dermal Filler Training, please call 1-800-952-0521 or visit the American Academy of Facial Esthetics website at www.facialesthetics.org.
On Demand is worth 2 CE credits
ADA CERP CE credits may be accepted by many medical and nursing boards towards CE requirements. Professionals are advised to check with their state licensing boards.