Botox® and Dermal Filler Therapy for Complete Facial Esthetics
- New Botox® and dermal filler combination treatments for definitively treating the gummy smile in conjunction with nasolabial folds and lips
- Volumizing the nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lifting up the corners of the mouth to create more youthful faces and enhance their smiles
- Botox® use in maintaining and enhancing the shape of the brow in conjunction with esthetic enhancement of the upper face
- Learn new cross hatching and linear techniques that will give your patients new options in minimally invasive facial esthetic treatments.
- New dermal filler delivery techniques for best esthetic outcomes with minimal bruising and side effects
Dr. Kristine Krever is a member of the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine, the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, The Aesthetic Practice Association, the Botox® Cosmetic Physician’s Network, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine. Having extensive experience in women’s health, beauty, and wellness promotion, Dr. Krever understands the physical and emotional benefits of graceful aging and achieving a more youthful and healthy appearance. Dr. Krever has spent years advancing her skills in aesthetic medicine, and is a leader in the field of non-surgical esthetic treatment. Her background includes extensive training in basic and advanced injection techniques with Botox® and cosmetic dermal fillers, as well as physician-strength chemical peels and non-invasive laser and light-based therapies. Dr. Krever is an outstanding educator known for her dynamic teaching style.
Dr. Louis Malcmacher is a practicing general and esthetic dentist in Bay Village, Ohio. Dr. Malcmacher teaches thousands of healthcare professionals each year about the latest trends and techniques in facial injectable therapies and total facial esthetics. Dr. Malcmacher is a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry and is the President of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
We take no responsibility regarding state dental board requirements. Dentists are responsible for determining whether they are able to perform these procedures.
On Demand is worth 2 CE credits
ADA CERP CE credits may be accepted by many medical and nursing boards towards CE requirements. Professionals are advised to check with their state licensing boards.