BillPro – Medicare and Medical Insurance Billing for Every Dental Practice!
BillPro is the comprehensive solution for the dental office looking to bill Medicare and medical insurance in the area of dental sleep medicine. It is a two-part training program which offers an online course together with an instructional packet on preparing and submitting claims for an oral appliance.
The instruction packet is designed for the dental office just learning to bill for an oral appliance. It is a user-friendly guide which will walk you through filing and submitting a claim for an oral appliance. Claim forms and sample claims included.
The course is on-demand and (4 CE hours).
- AAFE exclusives in understanding Medicare and medical insurance for dentistry – you won’t learn this anywhere else:
- AAFE exclusives in understanding Medicare and medical insurance for dentistry and why this is the #1 no cost way to getting new patients and not losing the patients you have
- Understanding the credentialing process for Medicare and medical insurance –the important first step for your dental office
- The best strategy for becoming a Medicare/medical insurance provider in your area
- Learn the language of medical insurance and Medicare
- Should you be a participating or non-participating Medicare/medical insurance provider?
- Understand fee structures for medically necessary dental services
- Learn to document like a physician in order to get paid by medical insurance and Medicare
- Full list of medical insurance diagnosis and treatment codes for bruxism, OSA, and orofacial pain primary and secondary treatments
- The information in this course will teach you to identify and prepare the documentation, diagnostic and treatment codes needed to bill for medically necessary dental procedures.
- This course will give you the fundamental concepts on how to integrate medical billing into your dental practice. This course complements the AAFE dental sleep medicine and frontline TMJ/orofacial pain courses which teach procedures that are medically necessary and should be billed to medical insurance and Medicare
Upon completing registration for this course you will receive email confirmation and login information (within 1-2 business days) that will give you access to the On-Demand Module using the AAFE state of the art online education portal. Instruction packet will be mailed out to you.