This instructional DVD demonstrates single patient comprehensive facial esthetic treatment by the masters of facial esthetics – Dr. Kristine Krever, Dr. Anthony Feck, and Dr. Louis Malcmacher, senior faculty of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. This program includes live over the shoulder brand new and time tested botulinum toxin and dermal filler techniques for treatment planning, preventing upper and mid-face wrinkles, reshaping jaw lines, advanced lip augmentation techniques using the AAFE exclusive lip measuring protocol, treating masseter hypertrophy, and the Krever V to M lip contour technique and much more, while avoiding and eliminating adverse reactions. This treatment is presented in never seen before incredible high definition quality and will show you how to integrate these procedures for comprehensive facial esthetics that your patients desire.
These facial esthetics procedures are presented in this outstanding educational DVD:
- Step by step clinical evaluation and comprehensive treatment planning for the best esthetic outcomes
- Find out why tricky “bunny lines” get worse when other areas are treated successfully and how to solve this challenge
- Advanced lip augmentation treatment using vectors to create natural fullness and complete patient satisfaction
- Masseter hypertrophy treatment for the best esthetic outcome and avoiding a stroke like appearance.
- Understanding proper botulinum toxin dosing to eliminate drooping of the eyebrows and eyelids
- Advanced volumizing of the nasolabial folds to create more youthful faces and enhance their smiles
- Understanding the different depths where dermal fillers are most effective
- AAFE exclusive Lip Volume Measuring Protocol for the most natural and beautiful lip augmentations
- Eliminating adverse reactions with botulinum toxin and dermal filler procedures
- Creating proper lip contours with the Krever V to M lip augmentation technique for establishing esthetic lip lines and smile lines
Dr. Kristine Krever is a member of the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine, the Botox® Cosmetic Physician’s Network, a Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Academy of Facial Esthetics where she is a senior faculty member. Dr. Krever is an international leader in the field of non-surgical esthetic treatments. Dr. Krever is an outstanding educator known for her dynamic teaching style.
Dr. Anthony Feck is a sought after educator, author, and practitioner of dental-facial esthetics. Dr. Feck has a special interest in clinical pharmacology as it relates to medical and dental practice. He is a a senior faculty member and Diplomate of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Feck is an internationally known esthetics speaker known for his enlightening style.
Dr. Louis Malcmacher is an internationally recognized clinician, lecturer and author, known for his entertaining and comprehensive teaching style. He has vast experience in total facial esthetics and has taught tens of thousands of healthcare professionals in the areas of smile design esthetics and facial injectable therapy. He has also lectured at many major medical and dental meetings throughout the US, Canada, Europe, and the Middle East. Dr. Malcmacher is president of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
Published December 2014 and Expires December 2018
DVD is worth 2 CE credits
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.