This over the shoulder intricate demonstration of a single completely treated facial esthetics patient is presented by American Academy of Facial Esthetics Diplomate and senior faculty member Dr. Kristine Krever.
This over the shoulder intricate demonstration of a single completely treated facial esthetics patient is presented by American Academy of Facial Esthetics Diplomate and senior faculty member Dr. Kristine Krever. This program includes live patient diagnosis and exact clinical treatment using botulinum toxin and dermal fillers for treating dimpled chin, redraping the midface, esthetic cheek enhancements, difficult mentalis folds, annoying nasalis lines, under eye wrinkles, crows feet, smokers lip lines, lifting the corners of the mouth, the ultimate brow shaping lift, treating the aging prejowl sulcus and much more, while avoiding and eliminating adverse reactions. This treatment is presented in never seen before incredible high definition quality and will show you how to integrate botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatment together for total facial esthetics.
These facial esthetics procedures are presented in this outstanding educational DVD:
- Step by step clinical evaluation and comprehensive treatment planning for the best esthetic outcomes
- Botulinum toxin use in the lower face for radial lip lines, dimpled chin, and depressed oral commissures
- Minimizing complications resulting from comprehensive treatment
- Comprehensive dermal filler midface treatment including redraping the skin with multiple procedures
- Integrating cheek enhancements with nasolabial folds and marionette line treatment
- Advanced volumizing of the nasolabial folds and lifting up the corners of the mouth to create more youthful faces and enhance their smiles
- Dealing with difficult mentalis creases with dermal filler therapy
- Eliminating the tricky “bunny lines”
- The ultimate brow lift procedure to enhance the shape of the brow in conjunction with esthetic enhancement of the upper face
- Calcium hydroxylapetite use for midface and lower face
- Eliminating adverse reactions with botulinum toxin and dermal filler procedures
- New dermal filler delivery techniques for best esthetic outcomes with no bruising or adverse reactions
Dr. Kristine Krever is a member of the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine, the Botox Cosmetic Physician’s Network, a Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Academy of Facial Esthetics where she is a senior faculty member. Dr. Krever is an international leader in the field of non-surgical esthetic treatments. Dr. Krever is an outstanding educator known for her dynamic teaching style.
Published December 2014 and Expires December 2018
DVD is worth 2 CE credits
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.