Lip Enhancements are the #1 requested dermal filler treatment!
This Is The Most Comprehensive Master Lips Training Course Available!
This Master Lips course is for those who have some experience with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers who want to learn the latest techniques in creating beautiful lips and achieve the best esthetic outcomes for lower facial esthetics.
Master Lip treatment techniques will include the exclusive AAFE protocols for Lip Volumization, Botulinum Toxin Lip Flip, Filler Lip Flip, Right Angle Lips, Keyhole Pout V to M Lips, Double Plump Lips, and much more!
Learn the latest AAFE exclusive techniques for using botulinum toxins, dermal fillers, and solid filler PDO threadlifts for creating 3D lips that your patients will love!
Prerequisite for this course – AAFE Level I Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Course or equivalent
This course is intended for international healthcare professionals only, and do not take the place of live patient training for healthcare professionals practicing within the United States.
Master Lips Training Course – International On-Demand Training
- Patient assessment and evaluation for master lip enhancements
- Indications and contraindications for botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy in the lower face
- In depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and peri-oral areas
- Patient evaluation for the best dento-facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Learn proper sterile technique for the use of injectables
- Integrating these master lip techniques into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
- Learn the best treatment techniques including proper tissue depths, patient mapping and preparation for the best oral/maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes
- Create beautiful vermillion borders and treat radial lip lines with smooth solid filler threads
- Learn to create the “ski-jump” cupids bow
- How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Live patient training including comprehensive diagnosis (ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes), treatment planning, and delivery of solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy
- Combining different injectable therapies for master lip enhancements
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Achieve clinical proficiency on live patients with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver master lip enhancements
- Successfully integrate master lip enhancements with different injectables into your practice