Come to the #1 Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread Online Module Training Courses.
Take the Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread Lift Course Described On This Page Below if you want to:
Lift and tighten sagging skin, cheeks, jowls, jawline, oral commissures, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, perform a non-surgical face lift and more!
Upon completing registration for this course you will receive email confirmation that will give you access to the Prepare Online Module which includes the lecture, video and didactic portions of this course using the AAFE state of the art online education portal
This course is intended for international healthcare professionals only, and do not take the place of live patient training for healthcare professionals practicing within the United States.
AAFE Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread Lift Live Patient Training Course
This Is The Most Comprehensive online module Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread Training Course Available!
This course is for beginners in facial esthetics or clinicians who have been trained with PDO threads in the past.
Forget everything you have ever seen or learned about PDO threads. This is state of the art advanced training like you have never seen before!
With the new exclusive AAFE protocols, solid filler smooth PDO thread Lifts are comfortable and highly effective like never before. The AAFE has re-trained many professionals who have taken other PDO courses – don’t waste your time and money – take the AAFE course and learn the best techniques that will get you the best esthetic and therapeutic outcomes for your patients!
“The AAFE PDO Thread Lift course was EXCELLENT! I’m excited to start offering this right away. It’s great to have new skills and lots of enthusiasm from staff and patients!” Dr. Caron Glickman
Learn the latest techniques from AAFE international faculty in Europe and Asia where solid filler PDO thread Lifts have been performed for many years and see the new products available for the best treatment outcomes in total facial esthetics.
The AAFE Solid Filler Polydioxanone (PDO) lifting thread therapy exclusive protocols provide a non-surgical, minimally invasive material and technique to generate the patient’s natural collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production offering a natural looking smoothing and lifting of the face lasting up to 1-2 years. PDO absorbable sutures have long been used in dental surgery, pediatric cardiac surgery, neurosurgery and orthopedic surgery for re-approximation of cutaneous and subcutaneous tissues for over 30 years.
The diagnosis, treatment plan and documented use of PDO sutures for re-approximation of soft tissue is well within every healthcare provider’s scope of practice as these are sutures regularly used in dental and medical practices. These PDO suture threads meet all the requirements of safety and efficacy established by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) for suturing.
Solid Filler Lifting PDO thread therapy provide an immediate visible lift, smoothing and bio-stimulation of collagen production through neocollagenesis giving the patient lasting results for up to 12 – 24 months depending on the patient’s lifestyle. This treatment provides neovascularization providing skin rejuvenation and bio-stimulation, increase in facial volume, better lip and smile lines, enhances skin tone, skin and pore tightening. Solid fillers can be used alone or combined with botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and platelet rich plasma (PRP) with very few contraindications, side effects, and no to minimal down time.
Now every clinician has an excellent treatment option for patients with sagging skin and collagen loss in the middle to lower face which adversely affects the lip, smile and jaw lines from an esthetic and functional perspective. Patient areas of treatment include sculpting, lifting, and skin tightening of the glabellar region, crow’s feet, mid-face, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, jawline, jowl and neck areas.
Lifting PDO Threadlift Level I Course – International Online Module Training
- Patient assessment, evaluation and consultation for solid filler lifting PDO threads
- Indications and contraindications for solid filler lifting PDO thread therapy
- In depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
- Patient evaluation for the best dento-facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Learn proper sterile technique for the use of injectable solid fillers
- Safety and risk issues for solid filler lifting PDO thread therapy
- Integrating solid filler Lifting PDO thread therapy into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
- Learn the best treatment techniques including proper tissue depths, patient mapping and preparation for the best oral/maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes
- Smooth, tighten and lift nasolabial folds, marionette lines, jowls and the corners of the mouth using solid filler threads
- Establish a beautiful tight jaw line to establish proper lip and smile lines
- How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Combining solid filler threads with other injectable therapies
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Achieve clinical proficiency on live patients with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver solid filler PDO thread for smoothing and lifting sagging skin
- Successfully integrate solid filler PDO thread therapy into your practice