Integrating Dental Sleep Medicine Into Every Dental Office – On Demand
1 CE CREDIT
(Your login will be emailed in 1-2 business days)
In this on-demand course, you will learn the most successful way to properly integrate dental sleep medicine and bruxism therapy into your office quickly and efficiently. This course is for dentists thinking of adding dental sleep medicine into their office, those already trained and looking to easily integrate this into their office, and for training the entire dental team.
Topics will include:
- The AAFE exclusive step by step protocol for patient management from screening to appliance delivery
- The best way to let patients know your office now offers these new services
- Speaking the patient’s language to motivate them towards treatment
- Setting up a totally staff driven dental sleep medicine and bruxism therapy program for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Working with the patient’s physician who will then refer you many more patients for oral appliance therapy
- Data driven medical and dental treatment planning protocol for everyone in the office to understand
- How to measure the effectiveness of oral appliance for continued case acceptance of dental treatment
- Practice management productivity models for bruxism and dental sleep medicine treatment
- All the patient and physician forms needed to get started immediately!
The Bottom Line:
Dr. Louis Malcmacher will teach you how to integrate the AAFE exclusive protocol for developing a highly successful, staff driven dental sleep medicine program to achieve the best therapeutic outcomes and increase your production dramatically!
AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.
Published January 2015 and Expires December 2018
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.