Live Virtual Solid Filler Smooth PDO Threads Hands On Certification Course
In this innovative and exclusive certification training, you will learn how to use solid filler smooth PDO Threads for long term collagen building, skin rejuvenation, acne scars, smooth crepey skin, vermillion border pop, safe glabellar frown lines, cheek enhancements, nasolabial folds, oral commissures, marionette lines, and more!
This course includes:
2 Live Virtual Sessions
Full AAFE On Demand Certification Training
One Box Of Smooth PDO Threads For The Hands On Training (worth $350)
Monday August 10th – 8 PM EST / 5 PM PST Didactic Presentation approximately 90 minutes
Monday August 17th – 8 PM EST / 5 PM PST Hands On Table Top Training approximately 60 minutes
THE BIGGEST SAVINGS EVER!
Only $797 for AAFE members, regularly $1297
Only $997 for non -members, regularly $1497
After purchase, the AAFE will contact you with links to the live virtual sessions and the on-demand certification modules to get you started as soon as possible.
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Achieve clinical proficiency hands on with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver solid filler smooth PDO thread for simple smoothing and volumizing procedures
- Successfully integrate solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy into your practice
For the best experience and what you need to know:
- It is highly recommended that you have some experience placing dermal fillers.
- The AAFE would like you to start, if not complete, the on-demand training modules before you attend the Live Virtual Training, but it is not a prerequisite; however, it will provide you with an enhanced experience if started.
- The Live Virtual Training will be recorded and will be available for review after they occur.
- CME and Dental CE will be provided for the Live Virtual Training once completed and is 2.5 hours.
- Please review to our Course Policies page for any additional course information here -> AAFE Course Policies
- You will receive a hands on certification certificate. If you would like a live patient certification, you may apply your course fee towards an AAFE live patient smooth PDO training for any upcoming location.
- Please reach out to email@example.com for live patient training pricing and dates coming up!
To view course and cancellation policies, click here