Watch AAFE President Dr. Louis Malcmacher demonstrate perform a thorough diagnosis and treatment of a long suffering orofacial pain patient single patient with multiple highly effective injection techniques
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics presents: – Frontline Treatment of Orofacial Pain For Every Practice
Watch AAFE President Dr. Louis Malcmacher demonstrate perform a thorough diagnosis and treatment of a long suffering orofacial pain patient single patient with multiple highly effective injection techniques. In this program, you will see:
- How to perform a proper orofacial muscle examination
- What you can diagnose just by looking at the patient’s face
- How to deliver the AAFE trigger point technique for quick relief of orofacial pain
- When to use botulinum toxin and/or lidocaine for trigger point injections
- The difference between trigger point and point and shoot injections
- Over the shoulder HD treatment of some of the major muscles involved with orofacial pain
- The importance of balancing orofacial pain treatment with facial esthetics
Dr. Louis Malcmacher is a practicing general and esthetic clinician in Bay Village, Ohio. Dr. Malcmacher teaches thousands of healthcare professionals each year about the latest trends and techniques in frontline TMJ, headaches, and orofacial pain therapy and total facial esthetics. Dr. Malcmacher is the President of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
For more information about hands-on live patient Frontline TMJ, Headaches, and Orofacial Pain Therapy and Botox and Dermal Filler Training, please call 1-800-952-0521 or visit the American Academy of Facial Esthetics website at www.facialesthetics.com .
Healthcare professionals need to be properly trained to administer these procedures. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics assumes no responsibility for any treatment performed on patients after viewing this DVD.
Published January 2015 and Expires December 2018
DVD is worth 2 CE credits
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.