Take the #1 Online Module Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
NEWLY UPDATED LEVEL III MASTER INJECTOR COURSE – LEARN MORE SKILLS TO ADD TO YOUR PRACTICE INCLUDING KYBELLA AND SMOOTH PDO THREADS FOR MIDFACE VOLUMIZATION AND SKIN SMOOTHING
Upon completing registration for this online module course you will receive email confirmation that will give you access to the Prepare Online Module which includes the lecture, video and didactic portions of this course using the AAFE state of the art online education portal
These courses are intended for international healthcare professionals only, and do not take the place of live patient training for healthcare professionals practicing within the United States.
Botulinum Toxins and Dermal Fillers Level III Course – International Online Module Training
- Solid filler smooth PDO threads for midface volumization, cheek enhancements and skin smoothing
- Advanced dermal filler injection techniques using a cannula for bulk filling and scaffolding
- Patient assessment and consultation for deoxycholic acid (Kybella)
- Comprehensive diagnosis, treatment planning, proper dosing and delivery of deoxycholic acid, advanced botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
- Achieving outstanding results treating the tricky under eye and tear trough area with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
- Knowing the nose and facial esthetics
- Chin enhancement procedures with facial injectables
- AAFE Right Angle Directional Lip Enhancement Technique
- Mid face volumization to support the upper lip creating wider smile lines
- Learn to create 3D “S” shaped lips with the vectors and swoops technique
- Creating beautiful facial contours with lower and mid face volumization
- Comprehensive patient assessment for combination botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatment for full facial esthetic and therapeutic cases
- Precision upper face esthetics and therapeutics
- Advanced treatment of anterior and posterior “gummy smiles” (maxillary gingival excess) by targeting the six muscles responsible
- Smoothing the anterior jaw line by treating the pre-jowl sulcus
- Refining your botulinum toxin and dermal filler skills for precision facial and jaw sculpting
- Understanding facial skin treatments and how it affects facial injectable treatment
AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.
$597.00 – $1,194.00