Botox® Therapeutic – Volume 3 – Facial Pain Treatment
Watch AAFE faculty member Dr. James Jesse, well known laser and facial pain expert, in this over the shoulder demonstration of three patients using botulinum toxin to treat some of the most common facial pain complaints. This program includes:
- Botulinum toxin injections specifically for a patient with bruxism
- Dr. Jesse’s exquisite injection technique for nearly painless botulinum toxin injections
- Step by step patient evaluation for best therapeutic and esthetic results
- How to “follow the pain” to treat myofascial pain syndrome
- Learn the proper way to treat asymmetrical facial pain patients
- A systematic approach to determining proper dosing and placement for patients with headaches
- Botulinum toxin injections of the trapezius muscles for treatment of head and neck pain
- Dr. Jesse’s technique for occipital injections with botulinum toxin
- Precise botulinum toxin dosing and placement for clenching
- This treatment is presented in never seen before incredible high definition video and will show you how to integrate botulinum toxin treatment for facial pain complaints into your practice.
Dr. James Jesse has a laser and facial pain private practice in Colton, CA. Dr. Jesse is an assistant professor and part time faculty at both Loma Linda and Columbia University School of Dentistry teaching laser and restorative applications. Dr. Jesse lectures internationally on laser therapy, biostimulation, facial esthetics and facial pain treatment.
For more information about hands-on live patient Frontline TMJ/Myofascial Pain Training and Botox and Dermal Filler Training, please call 1-800-952-0521 or visit the American Academy of Facial Esthetics website at www.FacialEsthetics.org .
Healthcare professionals need to be properly trained to administer these procedures. Healthcare professionals must exercise independent professional judgment and care in treating their patients. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC assumes no responsibility for patient care and provides no specific medical or legal advice.