This powerful and authoritative total facial esthetics course will give you an excellent foundation to integrate Botox and dermal filler therapy in every esthetic practice. Dr. Malcmacher’s clear and practical demonstrations will give you an over the shoulder view of live patient treatment.
Botox and Dermal Filler Therapy for Complete Facial Esthetics Volume 3
All new cases presented in this outstanding educational DVD:
- Brand new cases which are more comprehensive than ever!
- Total facial esthetic case including Botox for cosmetic use in the upper and lower half of the face including wrinkled lips and downturned lip Botox injections intertwined with nasolabial folds, lip augmentation, and philtrum.
- Definitive and comprehensive treatment planning for combined Botox and dermal filler treatment
- Evaluation and treatment of a TMJ/facial pain patient from A to Z
- Volumizing the nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lifting up the corners of the mouth to create more youthful faces and enhance their smiles
- Botox use in maintaining and enhancing the shape of the brow in conjunction with esthetic enhancement of the upper face
- Learn advanced dermal filler techniques developed by Dr. Kristine Krever and Dr. Louis Malcmacher combining cross hatching, serial and linear threads that will give you more confidence in delivering beautiful minimally invasive facial esthetic treatments in both the upper and lower face.
Dr. Kristine Krever is a member of the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine, the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, The Aesthetic Practice Association, the Botox Cosmetic Physician’s Network, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine. Having extensive experience in women’s health, beauty, and wellness promotion, Dr. Krever understands the physical and emotional benefits of graceful aging and achieving a more youthful and healthy appearance. Dr. Krever has spent years advancing her skills in aesthetic medicine, and is a leader in the field of non-surgical esthetic treatment. Her background includes extensive training in basic and advanced injection techniques with Botox and cosmetic dermal fillers, as well as physician-strength chemical peels and non-invasive laser and light-based therapies. Dr. Krever is an outstanding educator known for her dynamic teaching style.
Dr. Louis Malcmacher is a practicing general and esthetic dentist in Bay Village, Ohio. Dr. Malcmacher teaches thousands of healthcare professionals each year about the latest trends and techniques in facial injectable therapies and total facial esthetics. Dr. Malcmacher is a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry and is the President of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.