Join Dr. Louis Malcmacher for a
free lip enhancement online training course
Learn how to create outstanding lip enhancements for your patients using new non-surgical, minimally invasive techniques
A FREE live online education exclusive from the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
Wednesday, August 9, 2017 – 8:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM PST
Limited Online Access – Register Early!
Special Register Bonus – we will email you a special pre-course treatment video of a great patient case for gummy smile treatment using lip enhancement techniques that will be discussed in this course!
Join Dr. Louis Malcmacher for a free training course that will teach you how to create outstanding lip enhancements for your patients using new non-surgical minimally invasive techniques to establish ideal lip lines and smile lines. Learn a number of esthetic and therapeutic techniques using the AAFE Botox and dermal fillers lip enhancement protocol. No anterior dental case is complete without treating the soft tissue around the teeth for total facial esthetics.
You will see some amazing cases that will show you how these techniques are part of every restorative, implant, and esthetic dentistry treatment!
Over the shoulder HD quality video of lip enhancement techniques that will have you diagnosing and treatment planning patients like never before.
Here are the 10 key lessons that you will learn in this training:
- Learn minimally invasive non-surgical treatment techniques of lip enhancements for maxillary gingival excess (gummy smile) with Botox and dermal fillers as an alternative to or in conjunction with osseous surgery and teeth preparation
- Learn the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) protocols for subtle lip enhancements for every anterior case whether it involves crowns, veneers, implants, removable and fixed prosthodontics.
- Understand fee structures for Botox and dermal fillers for these esthetic and therapeutic recurring revenue treatments
- Treatment of “water bottle” and smokers lines
- Using Botox and dermal fillers for establishing proper lip and smile lines
- Diagnosis codes for dental and facial esthetics
- Learn how to go from thin lips to nice lips to fabulous lips for your patients
- See before and afters of the AAFE Lip Flip technique
- Understand how correction of facial aging is the key to the success of esthetic dentistry
- How to use Botox and dermal fillers to establish the proper lip lines and smile lines for the best therapeutic and esthetic dental and facial outcomes in every anterior dentistry case.
Click Below For A One Minute Message:
See you at the course!!