Come to the #1 Botulinum Toxin, Dermal Fillers, and PDO Threadlift On-DemandTraining Courses for All Healthcare Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE)
***PLEASE NOTE – These programs are only available to international professionals outside of North America. Professionals within North America will not be accepted into this program.***
This on-demand only certificate program is available to all international healthcare professionals who wish to become proficient in facial esthetic treatment. This includes international physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, physical therapists, and estheticians who can inject neurotoxins and dermal fillers in the country of origin.
The Online Certificate in Facial Esthetics is a hybrid program which includes virtual face-to-face and on-demand courses, specifically designed for the practicing international healthcare professionals who want to improve skills and gain expertise to deliver the best treatment outcomes in the use of injectables like Botox®, Dermal Fillers and Solid Filler PDO Threadlifts for esthetic and therapeutic patient care with simple to complex conditions.
The certificate curriculum is designed with a series of on-demand didactic courses where professionals will gain knowledge about the diagnosis and treatment of patients with injectable neurotoxins, dermal fillers, and solid filler PDO threadlifts for total facial esthetics in the face, head and neck.
International healthcare professionals participate in monthly live webinar sessions with the faculty and other residents, ensuring a collaborative experience. After each on demand facial esthetics course, students complete an associated online test. At the end of the program, the students present successfully completed Botox® and dermal filler cases.
This program is consistent with the global vision of American Academy of Facial Esthetics with its worldwide presence. All students will need to be proficient in the English language.
AAFE courses exceed university educational requirements in facial esthetics education and has trained nearly 20,000 physicians (including plastic surgeons and dermatologists), dentists, nurse practitioners, nurses and physicians assistants from around the world.
Available On-Demand Certificate Courses
- Level I Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler
- Level II Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler
- Level III Master Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler
- Level I Lifting PDO Threadlift Course
- Level II Lifting PDO Threadlift Course
- Solid Filler Smooth PDO Threadlift Course
- Master Lips Course
- Master Esthetic Eye Course
- Level I Frontline TMJ and Orofacial Pain Trigger Point Therapy Course
- Level II Frontline TMJ and Orofacial Pain Trigger Point Therapy Course
Program Goals and Objectives
At the completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Achieve clinical proficiency on live patients with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver the best esthetic and therapeutic treatment
- Successfully integrate neurotoxins, dermal fillers and solid filler PDO Threadlifts with different injectables into your practice
International Online Certificate Program Students will also have access to AAFE Member Support Forums, discounts to AAFE on-demand short programs, and will be part of an incredible support network of AAFE Faculty. This program is specially designed and only available to international professionals outside of North America. International healthcare professionals are invited to participate in AAFE live patient training available all over the US for an additional fee.
Congratulations on your commitment to facial esthetics training with the AAFE!
*This program is subject to change at any time.