Tampa, FL – Nov. 16, 2019 – Medspa Business Academy (MBA) Course
Registration has closed for this event. Please call 800-952-0521
EARLY BIRD SPECIALS END OCTOBER 16TH!
Build A Successful Injectable Practice and Medspa Business with this Unique One of a Kind AAFE Practice Business Live Training Course
We have the top experts in the business, legal, accounting, compliance and practice management of medical spas and medical esthetics – There is no other training like this anywhere!
Medical spas and medical esthetics is one of the fastest growing industries in the US. This special AAFE Medspa combination on-demand and live business training experience is for anyone thinking of entering the medical esthetic field or who has an existing practice and wants to rapidly build the elective esthetic portion of their practice. In many states, anyone can own a medical spa if you know the proper way to do this legally, understand how to navigate the regulatory apparatus, build an amazing team, and apply these incredible business principles to create and build a highly successful medical spa business.
AAFE’s Medspa Business Academy (MBA) course is the leading and most intensive training course for medical and non-medical executives covering the best business, legal, regulatory, and compliant practices in the medical esthetic and medical spa industry.
This Injectable Practice Business Training Online Course is for those who want to:
- Start a new Injectable Practice / Medspa as an independent business
- Transform part of your existing practice into a Medspa
- Transform all of your existing practice into a Medspa
- Create multiple recurring revenues for your practice
- Build a new self-sustaining practice and revenue stream
- Find financial independence in a practice you will love
Learn from real world AAFE faculty who have built Injectable Practices and Medspas, run these practices, and have had Injectable Practices and Medspas as part of their practice. You will also have the opportunity to learn from other industry experts who are comprised of specialty healthcare attorneys, world renown consultants, marketing experts, social media experts, and product experts.
Course Presenters include:
- Jeff Cohen, Esq. - Founder and President of the Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- Chase Howard, Esq. - an Attorney at the Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- Milan Roy - The Managing Partner at One Source HR and Risk Solutions
- Tim Sawyer - The President & Co-Founder of Inc. 500 Company Crystal Clear Digital Marketing
- Jay A. Shorr, BA, MBM-C, CAC I-XIV is the founder and managing partner of Shorr Solutions,
- Mara Shorr, BS, CAC II-XIV - A partner and vice president of marketing and business development for Shorr Solutions
- Candace Noonan - Is a Licensed Esthetician and Master Trainer for DermaConcepts.
The course will be held at:
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa USF Near Busch Gardens
3705 Spectrum Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33612
For questions and concerns, please contact:
Gina Meyer at 216.410.2888 or Gina@facialesthetics.org