Richmond, VA – Jul. 28-29 – Botulinum Toxin, Dermal Fillers, Frontline TMJ / Orofacial Pain Trigger Point Therapy
Online registration has closed for this event.
Please call 800-952-0521 or email email@example.com for course availability and registration.
BEST VALUE AAFE LIVE PATIENT CERTIFICATION ALL ACCESS PLANS PLUS SPECIAL BONUSES
Save Thousands With AAFE All Access Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Plans Which Include AAFE Membership, Bonuses Worth Thousands of Dollars, AAFE Member Forums, Post Course Support, And Much More! Click Here Now!
This course is open to all healthcare professionals.
Virginia Dentists can use Botox and dermal filler for therapeutic uses which can have an esthetic effect whether intra-orally or extra-orally when used within the scope of dental practice and the definition of dentistry and within the scope of their respective education, training and experience and consistent with the laws governing the practice of dentistry.
Virginia dentists will learn how to diagnose, treatment plan and document appropriately to stay within the scope of the VA dental practice act.
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
- Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
- Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
- Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
- The most comprehensive esthetic and therapeutic education available
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to other facial injectable training courses
- Complete your training at the AAFE live patient training sessions