Philadelphia, PA – February 1 – 2, 2019 – Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers & Frontline TMJ & Orofacial Pain
Registration has closed for this event. Please call 800-952-0521
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
Come to the #1 Botulinum Toxins, Dermal Fillers and Frontline TMJ, Headaches, and Orofacial Pain Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
This two day course runs February 1 - 2, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA. Upon completing registration for this course you will receive email confirmation that will give you access to the Prepare On-Demand Module which includes the lecture, video and didactic portions of this course using the AAFE state of the art online education portal. The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the Practice Live Patient Module of this training course. The Botulinum Toxin Live Patient training will take place on day 1 in the morning. The Dermal Filler live patient training will be on day 1 in the afternoon. The Frontline TMJ, Headache, and Orofacial Pain live patient training will be on day 2 in the morning.
For the best educational experience, please bring your own model patients. Model patients are not provided.
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
- Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
- Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
- Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
- The most comprehensive esthetic and therapeutic education available
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to other facial injectable training courses
- Complete your accredited training at the AAFE live patient training sessions