Hudson, FL- September 9 – Advanced Master Injector Course
This event is full.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
Come to the #1 Botox and Dermal Fillers Advanced Master Injector Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals.
Join AAFE President Dr. Louis Malcmacher, Daniella Gery CNP, and other AAFE faculty for this brand new totally live advanced master injector course which will concentrate on full face esthetic and therapeutic treatment. This course will teach you how to take all of the individual skills you have learned and put them together with comprehensive diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment of the total face. Come spend a day with Louis and Daniella as they demonstrate both the clinical and practice management skills necessary to accomplish full face treatment and achieve case acceptance.
A very unique aspect to this course is that it is taking place at the office of Dr. David Kimmel. Come and see what a successful medspa looks like and you can touch and feel different medical device technologies and assess what may be right for your own practice.
The prerequisites for this course are completion of the AAFE level II live patient training course and AAFE level III on-demand section.
Date: Saturday, September 9, 2017 8 AM – 3 PM 9 CE hours. This course is strictly limited to 10 attendees. This will fill to capacity very quickly, please register as soon as possible.
As with other AAFE courses, it is best to bring your own patient. There will be patients available which all attendees will diagnose and treatment plan together. Attendees can bring their own injectable products if they desire.
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
- Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
- Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
- Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
- The most comprehensive esthetic and therapeutic education available
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to other facial injectable training courses
- Complete your training at the AAFE live patient training sessions