Frontline Bruxism Therapy & Dental Sleep Medicine – On Demand
This course will teach dental professionals a step by step process that will get you started immediately in the area of bruxism and dental sleep medicine treatment. Dentists and their teams can expect to have a sound understanding of the steps required to successfully treat frontline dental sleep medicine and bruxism and really understand the process necessary to get paid by medical insurance. In-depth education including proper patient evaluation, airway diagnostics, where bruxism comes from, choosing the right bruxism appliances for muscle or joint pain, using and understanding home sleep/bruxism monitor for less than $20 a test, proper bite registrations, choosing the right oral appliance for dental sleep medicine, and the forms and requirements needed to bill medical insurance.
- Do you know that the bruxism appliances you currently deliver to patients can substantially worsen or even cause obstructive sleep apnea?
- Do you know that the bruxism appliances you currently deliver to patients can substantially worsen or even cause TMD and orofacial pain?
- Do you want to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) with oral appliance therapy (OAT) in your dental practice?
- Do you want to finally understand the steps needed to successfully bill and get paid by medical insurance for dental sleep medicine, orofacial pain, and other dental services?
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- List the most important, new, innovative, and potentially useful concepts in the diagnosis and treatment of bruxism and dental sleep medicine
- Be able to perform a proper and thorough examination and develop a proper treatment plan
- Identify whether a patient is a good candidate for the different treatment options for oral appliance therapy for OSA, bruxism, and orofacial pain