Denver, CO – Apr. 23 – Master Lips & Solid Filler Smooth PDO Threads Live Patient Training Course
Registration has closed for this event. Please call 800-952-0521
BEST VALUE AAFE LIVE PATIENT CERTIFICATION ALL ACCESS PLANS PLUS SPECIAL BONUSES - Save Thousands With AAFE All Access Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Plans Which Include AAFE Membership, Bonuses Worth Thousands of Dollars, AAFE Member Forums, Post Course Support, And Much More! Click Here Now!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
This Is The Most Comprehensive Training Courses Available!
Prerequisite for this course – AAFE Level I Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Course or equivalent
Date: Friday – Apr. 23, 2021 8 AM – 5 PM 10 CE hours
This course is strictly limited to 10 attendees. This will fill to capacity very quickly, please register as soon as possible.
As with other AAFE courses, it is best to bring your own patient. Attendees can bring their own injectable products if they desire.
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
- Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
- Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
- Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
- The most comprehensive esthetic and therapeutic education available
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to other facial injectable training courses
- Complete your training at the AAFE live patient training sessions
AAFE Faculty Instructor: Dr. David Kimmel, DABAM & Jill Charles, NP
AAFE course faculty is subject to change.