Dallas, TX – Jan. 29 – Level II Botulinum Toxin & Dermal Fillers Advanced Course
BEST VALUE AAFE LIVE PATIENT CERTIFICATION ALL ACCESS PLANS PLUS SPECIAL BONUSES - Save Thousands With AAFE All Access Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Plans Which Include AAFE Membership, Bonuses Worth Thousands of Dollars, AAFE Member Forums, Post Course Support, And Much More! Click Here Now!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
Come to the #1 Botox and Dermal Fillers Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
This Advanced Level II course will be held on Jan. 29, 2021 in Dallas, TX. Upon completing registration for this course you will receive email confirmation that will give you access to the Prepare On-Demand Module which includes the lecture, video and didactic portions of this course using the AAFE state of the art online education portal. The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the Practice Live Patient Module of this training course. The Botox Live Patient training will take place in the morning. The Dermal Filler live patient training will be in the afternoon.
For the best educational experience, please bring your own model patients. Model patients are not provided.
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
- Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
- Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
- Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
- The most comprehensive esthetic and therapeutic education available
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to other facial injectable training courses
- Complete your training at the AAFE live patient training sessions
AAFE Faculty Instructor: Dr. David Kimmel, DABAM & Jill Charles, NP
AAFE course faculty is subject to change.