Columbus, OH – Sept. 28, 2019 – Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread Therapy Live Patient Training Course
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
Let the AAFE prepare you to add a brand new non-surgical minimally invasive treatment for sagging skin and bio-stimulation for neocollagenesis (collagen production) that will quickly become a big part of your facial esthetics practice.
Join the AAFE for this live patient solid filler lifting PDO threadlift course which will concentrate on full face esthetic and therapeutic treatment. This course will focus on new injectables to your practice which will expand the services you will be able to provide to your patients with better treatment outcomes when properly used.
The prerequisites for this course are completion of the AAFE level II live patient training course and level III on-demand section.
Date: Saturday – Sept 28, 2019 8 AM – 2 PM 12 CE hours
This course is strictly limited to 12 attendees. This will fill to capacity very quickly, please register as soon as possible.
As with other AAFE courses, it is best to bring your own patient. Attendees can bring their own injectable products if they desire.
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
- Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
- Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
- Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
- The most comprehensive esthetic and therapeutic education available
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to other facial injectable training courses
- Complete your training at the AAFE live patient training sessions