Cleveland, OH – October 12th – Solid Filler Smooth PDO Threadlift Training Course
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
The AAFE Solid Filler Polydioxanone (PDO) smooth thread therapy exclusive protocols provide a non-surgical, minimally invasive material and technique to generate the patient’s natural collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production offering a natural looking youthful volumization of the face lasting up to 1-2 years. This treatment provides immediate visible result that gets better over time. PDO absorbable sutures have long been used in dental surgery, pediatric cardiac surgery, neurosurgery and orthopedic surgery for re-approximation of cutaneous and subcutaneous tissues for over 30 years.
The diagnosis, treatment plan and documented use of PDO sutures for re-approximation of soft tissue is well within every healthcare provider’s scope of practice as these are sutures regularly used in dental and medical practices. These PDO suture threads meet all the requirements of safety and efficacy established by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) for suturing.
Prerequisite for this course – AAFE Level I Botox and Dermal Filler Course or equivalent
Date: Friday – Oct. 12th, 2018 12 PM – 5 PM 10 CE hours
This course is strictly limited to 10 attendees. This will fill to capacity very quickly, please register as soon as possible.
As with other AAFE courses, it is best to bring your own patient. Attendees can bring their own injectable products if they desire.
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
- Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
- Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
- Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
- The most comprehensive esthetic and therapeutic education available
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to other facial injectable training courses
- Complete your training at the AAFE live patient training sessions