Cleveland, OH – Oct. 13 – Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Refresher Training Course
Online registration has closed for this event.
Please call 800-952-0521 or email email@example.com for course availability and registration.
BEST VALUE AAFE LIVE PATIENT CERTIFICATION ALL ACCESS PLANS PLUS SPECIAL BONUSES
Save Thousands With AAFE All Access Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Plans Which Include AAFE Membership, Bonuses Worth Thousands of Dollars, AAFE Member Forums, Post Course Support, And Much More! Click Here Now!
October 13, 2022
Join AAFE faculty at the AAFE Training Center in Cleveland, Ohio for our limited series of Botox/Dermal Fillers and Lifting PDO course refresher courses!
Bring a patient and let’s refresh your skills and take you to the next level!
This non-CME complimentary refresher course will have limited attendance so register today to secure your spot!
To register you must be an AAFE member and/or have taken the course within the last two years.
- This AAFE free refresher course is open only to those who have taken the corresponding AAFE Level I Botox and Filler course in the past.
- The cost of this course ($270) will act as a credit towards product used on your patient at the course.
- You may bring your own FDA cleared injectables or purchase injectables at the refresher courses.
- We require 72 hour notice in order to reschedule their refresher course
- Any cancellation made with less than 72 hours notice or if there is a no show will not be refunded and cannot be rescheduled
- Attendees are only allowed to take 1 free refresher course
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
- Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
- Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
- Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
- The most comprehensive esthetic and therapeutic education available
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to other facial injectable training courses
- Complete your training at the AAFE live patient training sessions