Cleveland, OH – Feb. 19 – Collagen Biostimulation Live Patient Training Course
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
This Is The Most Comprehensive Training Courses Available!
Collagen Biostimulation Course
Hyperdilute calcium hydroxylapetite and solid filler Smooth PDO Threads have grown exponentially in acceptance by patients who want longer term results, and are the only agents to for collagen and elastin building. Both of these injectables need to be well understood to get the best treatment outcomes long term for natural collagen building results and perform better than any other collagen biostimulator available.
Join us for this brand-new totally live advanced master injector course which will concentrate on full face esthetic and therapeutic treatment. This course will focus on these two injectables to your practice which will expand the services you will be able to provide to your patients with better treatment outcomes when properly used.
Date: Friday – Feb. 19, 2021 8 AM – 5 PM 10 CE hours
This course is strictly limited to 5 attendees. This will fill to capacity very quickly, please register as soon as possible.
As with other AAFE courses, it is best to bring your own patient. Attendees can bring their own injectable products if they desire.
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
- Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
- Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
- Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
- The most comprehensive esthetic and therapeutic education available
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to other facial injectable training courses
- Complete your training at the AAFE live patient training sessions
AAFE Faculty Instructor: Dr. David Kimmel, DABAM & Jill Charles, NP
AAFE course faculty is subject to change.