Cleveland, OH – Dec. 11, 2020 – Master Lips & Solid Filler Smooth PDO Threads Live Patient Training Course
Registration has closed for this event. Please call 800-952-0521
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
This Is The Most Comprehensive Training Courses Available!
Master Lips course
This Master Lips course is for those who have some experience with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers who want to learn the latest techniques in creating beautiful lips and achieve the best esthetic outcomes for lower facial esthetics.
Master Lip treatment techniques will include the exclusive AAFE protocols for Lip Volumization, Botox Lip Flip, Filler Lip Flip, Right Angle Lips, Keyhole Pout V to M Lips, Double Plump Lips, and much more!
Come and learn the latest AAFE exclusive techniques for using botulinum toxins, dermal fillers, and solid filler PDO threadlifts for creating 3D lips that your patients will love!
Solid Filler Smooth PDO Thread Lift Course
Take the Solid Filler Smooth PDO Thread Lift Course if you want to learn long term collagen building, skin rejuvenation, acne scars, smooth crepey skin, eyebrow lifts, vermillion border pop, radial lip lines, safe glabellar frown lines, cheek enhancements, nasolabial folds, oral commissures, marionette lines, neck lift, and more!
Date: Friday – Dec. 11, 2020 8 AM – 5 PM 10 CE hours
This course is strictly limited to 10 attendees. This will fill to capacity very quickly, please register as soon as possible.
As with other AAFE courses, it is best to bring your own patient. Attendees can bring their own injectable products if they desire.
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
- Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
- Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
- Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
- The most comprehensive esthetic and therapeutic education available
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to other facial injectable training courses
- Complete your training at the AAFE live patient training sessions
AAFE Faculty Instructor: Dr. David Kimmel, DABAM & Jill Charles, NP
AAFE course faculty is subject to change.