Solid Filler PDO ThreadLift
Come to the #1 Solid Filler PDO Thread Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals.
This Is The #1 Most Comprehensive Solid Filler PDO Thread Training Course Available!
The AAFE solid filler Polydioxanone (PDO) lifting and smoothing thread therapy protocol is a non-surgical, minimally invasive material and technique to generate the patient’s natural collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production offering a natural looking smoothing and lifting of the face lasting up to 1-2 years. PDO absorbable sutures have long been used in pediatric cardiac surgery, neurosurgery and orthopedic surgery for re-approximation of cutaneous and subcutaneous tissues for over 30 years. These PDO suture threads meet all the requirements of safety and efficacy established by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) for suturing.
Solid filler PDO thread therapy provide an immediate visible lift, smoothing and bio-stimulation of collagen production through neocollagenesis giving the patient lasting results for up to 12 – 24 months depending on the patient’s lifestyle. This treatment provides neovascularization providing skin rejuvenation and bio-stimulation, increase in facial volume, better lip and smile lines, enhances skin tone, skin and pore tightening. This can be combined and compliments many existing injectable modalities with very few contraindications, side effects, and no to minimal down time.
PDO absorbable therapy by itself or combined with botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and platelet rich plasma (PRP). Now every clinician has an excellent treatment option for patients with sagging skin and collagen loss in the middle to lower face which adversely affects the lip, smile and jaw lines from an esthetic and functional perspective. Patient areas of treatment include sculpting, lifting, and skin tightening of the glabellar region, crow’s feet, mid-face, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, jawline, jowl and neck areas.
Course Details and Registration
- Patient assessment, evaluation and consultation for solid filler PDO threads
- Indications and contraindications for solid filler PDO thread therapy
- In depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
- Patient evaluation for the best dento-facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Learn proper sterile technique for the use of injectable solid fillers
- Safety and risk issues for solid filler PDO thread therapy
- Integrating solid filler PDO thread therapy into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
- Learn the best treatment techniques including proper tissue depths, patient mapping and preparation for the best oral/maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes
- Create beautiful vermillion borders with smooth solid filler threads
- Eliminate and smooth radial lip ”smokers” lines with solid filler threads
- Smooth, tighten and lift nasolabial folds, marionette lines, jowls and the corners of the mouth using solid filler threads
- Smooth crepey skin with neocollagenesis to grow new collagen for long lasting results
- Establish a beautiful tight jaw line to establish proper lip and smile lines
- How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Live patient training including comprehensive diagnosis (ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes), treatment planning, and delivery of solid filler PDO thread therapy
- Fee strategies for solid filler PDO thread therapy
- Combining solid filler threads with other injectable therapies
- All necessary office forms and informed consents needed to begin treating patients immediately
- Observe many patients during the day
- One on one mentored instruction as you work hands-on with your patient
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Achieve clinical proficiency on live patients with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver solid filler PDO thread for smoothing and lifting sagging skin
- Successfully integrate solid filler PDO thread therapy into your practice
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands on portion of these courses.
|Course begins||8:00 AM||Course begins on time.|
|Course ends||2:00 PM|
You will receive 12 CE participation hours each for successfully completing the Solid Filler PDO Thread Live Patient Training Course. Educational methods used for these courses are lecture and participation.
During the live patient training course section, continuing education credit hours are awarded solely for the live evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment planning of patients. The actual treatment injections are separate practice sessions for which there are no continuing education credits awarded.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2016 to 3/31/2019. Provider ID# 321332
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics designates this activity for 8 continuing education credits.
American Academy of Family Physicians
This Live activity, AAFE Edu On-Demand course, from 1/1/17 to 1/1/18, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 14.25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Solid Filler PDO ThreadLift Course