Come to the #1 Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread Live Patient Training Courses
This Level II Lifting PDO Course is for those that have taken the AAFE Level I Lifting PDO Training course or an equivalent course.
AAFE Level II Advanced Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread Lift Live Patient Training Course
This Is The Most Comprehensive Advanced Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread Training Course Available!
With the new exclusive AAFE protocols, solid filler smooth PDO thread Lifts are comfortable and highly effective like never before. The AAFE has re-trained many professionals who have taken other PDO courses – don’t waste your time and money – take the AAFE course and learn the best techniques that will get you the best esthetic and therapeutic outcomes for your patients!
Come and learn the latest techniques learned from AAFE international faculty in Europe and Asia where solid filler PDO thread Lifts have been performed for many years and see the new products available for the best treatment outcomes in total facial esthetics.
To see the AAFE Solid Filler Smooth PDO Thread Lift Live Patient Training Course – click here – https://www.facialesthetics.org/events/categories/solid-filler-smooth-pdo-thread-lift/
Find A Location & Register for Level 2 Solid Filler Lifting PDO Threads
Read reviews and submit your own
Course Details and Registration
1 Solid Filler PDO Thread Course Objective
- Patient assessment, evaluation and consultation for advanced solid filler lifting PDO threadlifts
- Indications and contraindications for advanced solid filler lifting PDO thread therapy
- In depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
- Patient evaluation for the best dento-facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Learn proper sterile technique for the use of injectable solid fillers
- Safety and risk issues for solid filler lifting PDO thread therapy
- Learn the best treatment techniques including proper tissue depths, patient mapping and preparation for the best oral/maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes
- Deepen the skills you learned at the Level I Lifting PDO Training Course to smooth, tighten and lift nasolabial folds, marionette lines, jowls and the corners of the mouth using solid filler threads
- Learn the AAFE Exclusive Reverse Pull Lifting PDO Threadlift technique for even greater lifting and tightening the mid-face, lower face, and neck
- Amazing AAFE Neck Lift Protocols using both lifting threads and smooth threads
- Non-surgical nose treatment with solid filler PDO threads for immediate results that get better with long term collagen building – this is a much better option than using dermal fillers
- Establish a beautifully tight jaw line to establish proper lip and smile lines
- Integrating solid filler Lifting PDO thread therapy into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
- How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Live patient training including comprehensive diagnosis (ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes), treatment planning, and delivery of solid filler Lifting PDO thread therapy
- Fee strategies for advanced solid filler PDO thread therapy
- Combining solid filler threads with other injectable therapies
- All necessary office forms and informed consents needed to begin treating patients immediately
- Observe many patients during the day
- One on one mentored instruction as you work hands-on with your patient
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Achieve clinical proficiency on live patients with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver solid filler PDO thread for smoothing and lifting sagging skin
- Successfully integrate advanced solid filler PDO thread therapy into your practice
2 Course Schedule (Schedule may vary by location)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands on portion of these courses.
|Course begins||8:00 AM|| Course begins on time.|
|Course ends||2:00 PM|
3 FAQs, Policies & Important Information
PLEASE READ OUR COURSE AND CANCELLATION POLICY CAREFULLY
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR FAQ
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR VIDEO FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) SECTION
See the Solid Filler Smooth PDO Thread lift Course
See all Solid Filler & PDO Thread lift Training Courses
Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
You will receive 8 CE participation hours each for successfully completing the Solid Filler PDO Thread Live Patient Training Course. Educational methods used for these courses are lecture and participation.
During the live patient training course section, continuing education credit hours are awarded solely for the live evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment planning of patients. The actual treatment injections are separate practice sessions for which there are no continuing education credits awarded.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2019 to 3/31/2023. Provider ID# 321332
Please read our Course & Cancellation Policy carefully
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics designates this activity for 12 continuing education credits.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
4 Find a Location / Register
Find a Location for Your Solid Filler PDO Thread Lift Level II Course
Browse available courses