Injectable Botox and Fillers Training Dedicated for Nurses (NP, RN) and Physician Assistants
Come to the #1 Botox and Dermal Fillers Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
Upon completing registration for this course you will receive email confirmation that will give you access to the Prepare On-Demand Module which includes the lecture, video and didactic portions of this course using the AAFE state of the art online education portal. The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the Practice Live Patient Module of this training course. The Botox Live Patient training will take place in the morning. The Dermal Filler live patient training will be in the afternoon.
For the best educational experience, please bring your own model patients. Model patients are not provided.
Course Details and Registration
- Patient assessment and consultation for botulinum toxin (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport) and dermal fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero)
- Indications and contraindications for these pharmaceutical agents
- In depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
- Patient evaluation for the best dental and facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Review of sterile technique as it relates to the use of injectable pharmacologic agents
- Safety and risk issues for botulinum toxin and dermal fillers injectable therapy
- Learn the physiology and pharmacology of oral and maxillo-facial injectable treatment
- Integrating botulinum neurotoxin and dermal filler therapy into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
- Volumizing nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lifting up the corners of the mouth using anatomical landmarks
- Beautiful and subtle lip enhancements by adding volume to establish proper lip and smile lines
- Smoothing lip lines and eliminating vertical “smokers” lines
- Learn the best treatment techniques including anatomical muscle sites, muscle depths, proper preparation and dilution for the best oral and maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes
- Botulinium toxin therapeutic treatment for bruxism to relieve TMJ syndrome
- How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Live patient training including comprehensive diagnosis, treatment planning, proper dosing and delivery of botulinum neurotoxin and dermal fillers
- Proper fee structures for oral and maxillofacial injectable treatment
- All necessary office forms and informed consents needed to begin treating patients immediately
- This course is recognized by and will help in securing liability insurance
- Observe many model patients during the day
- One on one comprehensive mentored instruction as you work hands-on your model patient
AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands on portion of these courses.
|Registration – Botox Training||7:30 AM|
|Botox Live Patiend Training||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Course Begins on Time|
|Registration – Dermal Filler Training||12:45 PM|
|Dermal Filler Live Patient Training||1:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
- Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
You will receive 10 CE participation hours each for these successfully completed live patient courses – Botulinum Toxin Training, Dermal Filler Training, and Frontline TMJ/Orofacial Pain Training. Educational methods used for these courses are lecture and participation.
During the live patient training course section, continuing education credit hours are awarded solely for the live evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment planning of patients. The actual treatment injections are separate practice sessions for which there are no continuing education credits awarded.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2016 to 3/31/2019. Provider ID# 321332
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics designates this activity for 8 continuing education credits.
American Academy of Family Physicians
This Live activity, AAFE Edu On-Demand course, from 1/15/17 to 1/16/18, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 14.25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Injectable Botox and Fillers Training Dedicated for Nurses (NP, RN) and Physician Assistants Course